checking applications

Application is the first process in hiring people. You have to look through their application carefully checking it, see if its legitimate or not. This guide is made to help you on how to do handle applications in an easy way.

First you need to check to see if the applicant is in the blacklist or not, you can check it
If the applicant is in the blacklist, then deny them straight away.

Here is the list of a few points that you would find in a legitimate application:
A non-plagiarized Biography,Decent English skills,Social Security Information ((/stats)) And the server ((/Time)).

Read the whole application and check if it meets all the requirements or not. Check the requirements .If their application doesn't meet the requirements, simply put their application ON-HOLD, mentioning the changes that should be made, once they are all done, you may move to the next step.

Now that you have read their application, before accepting it or putting it ON-HOLD, you need to check if the biography is legitimate or plagiarized, if you're unaware how to check for plagiarism.If the biography is plagiarized, you may deny the applicant immediately.

After checking the application for plagiarism, move on to the next step. Check their English skills by reading their whole application carefully, if find any grammar or punctuation mistakes. Put it on-hold.

After you've carefully read their Social Security Information, check if they have any gang affiliations, (Do NoT MG) you would not tell them to drop pot or crack. ( You well see why in the interview stage.)

When should you put an application ON-HOLD?

You will put the application ON-HOLD if:

They haven't met the requirements.

They haven't met the requirements.They didn't provide enough information.Their application or biography have English mistakes.Their biography is not 250 words .(( They have warnings (you need to ask them to explain it). ))They have illegal goods in their possession.Their application has any other minor problems.

When should you DENY an application?

You may DENY an application if:

Failed to fix the application in the given time (24 hours) after put ON-HOLD.

Having so many problems in a single application.Lack of effort

When should you mark an application as BLACKLIST ?

You may mark an application as BLACKLIST if:

Plagiarism is detected.Their names is on the Blacklisted List.