Courtney....

Duncans pov

I was pissed no more than pissed, I wasn't only pissed because I let this happen. I was pissed because I already knew what that guy was gonna do. I saw the way he was staring at her. And it burned me to the core just knowing he touched her, seeing the look on Courtney's face oh, it just made my blood boil with anger. Was about a 3 in the morning, now I had just gotten on my bike, going back to Heather's house, I already knew what was going on, ALA hon Jo is probably shoving his little dick inside of Heather, right now, I didn't really care, though I was there for one reason, and I was gonna get what I wanted, finding an open window I smack into the house hearing the loud moans escaping from Heathers room I got getting up the stairs and busting the door down as I saw Heather. On the floor, with Alejandro on the bed looking at the situation, Heather had covered herself with his shirt, Alejandro was glaring at her, I assumed he probably pushed off the bed God, even when this guy is fucking a chick, he's an asshole, eh whatever I have a probably deserved it " You " I growled glaring at him as he smirked " Who me? " he said standing up letting his... Junk swing, as I only looked at his eyes, not wanted to see that gross ass shit " yeah, you, you fucking bastard, why the hell would you touch Courtney you already have that slut so tell me why the fuck did you touch her " I snarled at him " Oh you mean that thick thot " he said, yawning acting like as if he was bored, I felt my blood boil more at the words he used to describe her " Don't ever call princess a thot she's far frome it " I screamed, clenching my fist as I looked up at him, he only gave me a shit eating smirk, that was it raising my fist,I socked him in the face as I continued, I didn't stop until he was out cold, his face was bloody, the carpet was stained in his red liquids, Heather was making small whimper noises, I looked at her glaring at her. With that I snuck out the window and went back to Courtney's house. I snuck in to find her on the couch. She was crying slowly, I snuck up behind her, putting my hand on her shoulder she lightly jumped staring at me, her eyes puffy from crying her lip quivering " This is back home all over again " she whispered softly, looking at me, her eyes widened as she saw the blood covering my fist and my shirt was completely stained " What happe-" "He touched u princess no one gets away with that " I said sternly as she looked up at me, her little cute eyes wondering around my facial expression to see if I was joking, I softly smiled at her, wrapping my arm around her, holding her close to my chest as I picked her head " Now tell my what what's like home all over again " I said softly, she slightly pulled away, but then moved her head to my shoulder, getting more comfortable as she began to speak, tears already forming on the corners of her eyes " my original name, wasn't always Courtney patten satella " She began " wdym? " I questioned padding the smaller for back slightly running my hand down her leg, feeling her warm as she slowly took a breath, trying not to let the tears slide down her cheeks as she talked " my original name was Courtney Foster, as in Foster care, I was adopted when I was 15 my " Parents " have found me in a magazine, they said, I had a look to me, I look no one had ever seen an exotic one, they said their daughter was already far too old for them to use as their personal toys to get money to capture people to have people actually even noticed them, I wasn't saying they were a bad family, they did give me a home, they did feed me they did, I guess care enough to give me the best school the best clothes, the best life, I guess, but the way they showed it, wasn't the best. They made me sit in a room, all by myself and practice by a the only thing I had to talk to you whats myself, they made me sit in front of the mirror and tell myself that I had been abandoned because I wasn't good enough. They made me tell myself that every day they never talked to me, they never said anything to me. And when I finally turn 16, my Foster father, he snuck into my room, I didn't hear him at first, I feel his fingers run across my spine and then.... He touched me, my whole innocence, my whole pride, my dignity, it left me, he took everything from me everything, that's how it's just like home. Alejandro, he was gonna.... Do t he same thing " she said quietly, now, with a bunch of tears going down her face, I was speechless, looking at her, she seem like this strong sassy girl, but then when you looked at her, she wasn't, she was a broken mess, confused, and most of all lost, I felt my heart pound inside my chest, abandoned was all I thought to myself, who would have band in her live band, and something so beautiful, something so pure, something so amazing, happy they have banned in something like that ever.....