I imagine the thought of several people thinking "What is it?! Another brutal test?!"

Aizawa-Sensei:You'll pick a class president. | Everyone:Such a normal,school-like thing!!

Pretty much everyone started to shout that they want to be president,but knowing who I am,I stayed quiet.

Ida:Quiet down,everyone!! Leading the many is a task of heavy responsibility! But ambition does not equate to ability!! This sacred position demands the trust of everyone...If this is to be a democracy,then I put forward the motion...that our true leader must be chosen by election!! | Aeden:Your hand is the highest...

Asui:But Ida,we haven't known each other long enough to build any trust. | Kirishima:And everyone will just vote for themselves! | Ida:That's precisely why anyone who manages to earn multiple votes will be the best suited individual for the job!! Will you allow this,Sensei?! | Aizawa-Sensei:*gets inside some sort of outdoor bed* However you do it,just make it quick.

--Later--

Aeden/Midoriya:I got 3 votes?!/I got 4 votes?! | Bakugo:What the?! Who the hell voted for deku?!

Me and Midoriya stand in front of the class as I avoid eye contact and Midoriya literally shaking.

Midoriya:Seriously?! | Aeden:*whisper* I'm not fit for this. | Aizawa-Sensei:Fine,so your president's Midoriya and your vice president is Seishi.

--Later,at Lunch Rush--

Uraraka:So many people here. | Ida:Besides the hero course,there're also students from the support and business courses. We all come together for lunch. | Uraraka:This rice is tasty! | Midoriya:Ah,Aeden,didn't you say that you're mom is like a sub-teacher for the support classes? | Ida/Uraraka:EHH?! | Aeden:Yeah,why? | Midoriya:I guess that explains the dish your having.

Everyone then realizes and look at my plate. Fried rice with pieces of eggs,stake,and various vegetables mixed in with a side of soy sauce.

Ida:Chameleon is your mother?! | Aeden:Yes,why? | Uraraka:No offense,but you don't even have a resemblance of her! | Aeden:None taken,I was adopted. My step-father is Nathaniel Seishi. | Ida:The tribal hero,Leo?! | Aeden:Yes. | Ida:Then that would explain your combat prowess and your calculated eyes!

Midoriya:*sigh* Yea,that was a real surprise for me as well. Well,anyways,I'm worried about whether or not I can really be class president... | Uraraka:You can. | Ida:Worry not,Midoriya. Your grit and decisiveness in a pinch make you perfectly suited to lead us all. That's why I voted for you. | Midoriya:One of those votes was you?! | Uraraka:But didn't you wanna be president too,Ida? You've got glasses and everything.

She really just says whatever pops into her head,huh. 

Ida:Again,ambition and suitability are completely different matters. I humble made the choice I felt was correct. | Aeden:Hm? "Humbly?" | Uraraka:The way you talk,Ida,are you...A rich kid?! | Ida:...I don't like people to know,so I try to hide it but...Yes,mine is a renowned hero family,and I am the seconds son. | Midoriya:Whoa,cool!! | Ida:Do you know of the turbo hero,Ingenious? | Midoriya:*excitedly points* Of course!! He employs 65 sidekicks at his office in Tokyo!! So you're... | Ida:Yes,he is my brother. | Midoriya:He's so frank about it!! Wow!!

Ida:He leads the people with unwavering adherence to rules and regulations,and a truly beloved hero!! It's my admiration for my brother that's inspired my own desire to become a hero. Though I realize I'm not yet ready to lead anyone. AS the superior candidate,it was right that the role should go to you,Midoriya!