We all go back and change back into our school uniforms.

--After School--

I finish the last of my notes until I hear the door opened and see Midoriya. Instantly,I dashed toward him and almost hugged him if it weren't for his cast that is on his arm.

Aeden:Midoriya! Are you okay,do you need any healing? ArE YoU OkAy!? | Midoriya:Yea,I'm fine,Aeden. | Red Hair Dude:Hey! I don't know what you were saying back there,but that was a wild battle!!

I turn around and stand beside Midoriya.

Pink Girl:Nice Dodging! | Sugar Macho Guy:We were all super pumped after that crazy first round,especially yours! (referring to Aeden) | Aeden:Ah,thank you. (scratches his neck and smiles due at the attention) | Red Hair Dude:I'm Eijiro Kirishima. We were all just discussing the battle training! | Pink Girl:I'm Mina Ashido! Both of you dodge really well! | Asui:I'm Tsuyu Asui,just call me Tsuyu. | Sugar Macho Dude:And I'm Satio.

Uraraka:Deku,your arm! | Aeden:Uraraka. | Uraraka:Did you get it healed?! | Midoriya:Ah,not quite. I'm pretty worn out so...um...Uraraka,Aeden...sorry,but where's Bakugo? | Aeden:He already left before you came in. | Midoriya:Please excuse me!

Midoriya left in a hurry and left us to the rest of the students.

Uraraka:What's wrong with him,Aeden? | Aeden:He's gonna speak with Bakugo,I think he's in some sort of crisis. | Uraraka:What? | Kirishima:What are you talking about? | Aeden:As you have seen,Bakugo prides himself to be the very best. So,being beaten by Midoriya,and seeing the other's power made him realized that there are people as powerful as him.

Uraraka:So,what is he gonna do? | Aeden:*walks to the window* Honestly,I don't know. But knowing Bakugo,he wouldn't listen to him.

I grab my bag and Midoriya's and walks to the door. Me and Momo locked eyes for a moment,and I did my three-fingered wave and closed my eyes and smile,then left the room. I meet up with Midoriya and we both got home a bit early.

--The next day--

Me and Midoriya were walking to U.A. this time,cause I want to have all my energy throughout the day. Suddenly,we were stopped by some sort of television news crowd.

News Reporter:What's it like learning from All Might? | Midoriya:Eh?! Ah...Sorry,I have to go to the nurse's office...

I lift up my hood,which I always wear no matter where I go and is also hanging on my shoulders on hot days,and ignored the question they try to ask me. I made a serious face and continue to ignore the questions and criticisms and I pass through the U.A. gate.

News Reporters:We'd like a direct interview with All Might!! Why are you so sloppy-looking?! I feel like i've seen him somewhere,maybe not...

Someone tried to go through the U.A. Gate,but since she doesn't have a pass from the principal,the Gate was locked by a very thick layer of steel. I enter the classroom and see Ida already inside.

Aeden:Oh,and here I thought that I might be the earliest student to enter. | Ida:You thought wrong! But I thank you for your punctuality! And also...why are you still wearing your jacket? | Aeden:Oh,don't worry about it,I won't actually wear it until it gets cold,I also customize it so I can easily hang it on my shoulders. | Ida:Very well,although I should be reprimanding you.

I laugh as I sit down at my desk and wait for the others to come,then wait for class to start.

Aizawa-Sensei:Good work with yesterday's battle training,I've looked over your grades and evaluations. Bakugo,grow up already,stop wasting your talent. | Bakugo:...Got it. | Aizawa-Sensei:And...It seems Midoriya ended yet another day with a broken arm. Don't let me repeat myself,I don't want the excuse of you not controlling your quirk as the reason for your broken body. Now,on to home-room business. Sorry for the sudden announcement,but today...