Unknown Shooting Star

Start from the beginning

"I'm heading there now, would you like to join me?" He sighed but took the opportunity since they both were checking out, "Sure..." replied Yokozawa, as Kirishima smiled back friendly, "You know, you look rather pale, you alright?" questioned Kirishima. He was trying to make small talk, so suggestively Yokozawa reassured him, "Huh? Oh- I'm fine, just a rough night.." Yokozawa felt this aura of awkwardness around him, "Ah-, well you should take better care of yourself," Yokozawa glared at him with irritation then bluntly replied, "Just worry about yourself, I'm fine!" when they got to the check out. Kirishima started scanning his things first, Yokozawa stood next to him waiting to be next when he saw Takano and Ritsu in the next check out beside him, he began to act frantic and put a magazine in front of his face, hopefully Takano and Ritsu won't notice.

After they left shortly, Kirishima laughed, "I didn't know you were into those types of magazines~" Yokozawa looked at him in confusion, "Huh?" then looked at the magazine cover, "10 ways to cook delicious snack for kids" Yokozawa was flustered in embarrassment and put the magazine down instantly, "I-It's not what it looks like!" he tried reasoning with Kirishima but he teasingly said, "Then what?~". "Forget it!" Yokozawa demanded then when he went to check out his items, they were already bagged, "I didn't buy them yet-," he looked to see his stuff in the bags, Kirishima bluntly replied, "I paid for you, " Yokozawa was shocked, "What?, hey! I could have bought them myself!," They both walked out together, "You seemed into the magazine so I paid for you, you're welcome~" Kirishima smiled at Yokozawa and patted his back. Yokozawa now feeling in debt to Kirishima gave him the worse feeling. "Thanks but I should repay you back for paying for my stuff," suggested Yokozawa. Kirishima turn around briefly, "I'll let you know when I think of something."

Yokozawa nodded, "Alright then," and kept walking with Kirishima until they went there separate directions, Kirishima stopped suddenly and turned fast to feel Yokozawa's forehead, Yokozawa felt flustered and embarrassed, "We're in public!" he ranted, "I'm just feeling you're forehead. You have a fever," Kirishima commented, "I'm fine!" Yokozawa blurt out loud. Yokozawa walked ahead of Kirishima but shortly after he got this feeling of being sick. "Yokozawa..." Kirishima mumbled, then grabbed his wrist holding tightly and walked to his place, "Hey! I'm f-.." before he could finish he instantly felt sick to his stomach. "Come in, I can't allow you to go home like that, besides you owe me, " responded Kirishima while pulling him in the house, Yokozawa couldn't deny him. "I'm back!" yelled Kirishima, "Welcome home father!" said a young female voice, Yokozawa was speechless, "F-Father?!" Kirishima turned around with his daughter by his side, "This is my daughter, Hiyori," looking to Hiyo, "He is not that old, he is still young," Hiyo nodded as she understood, "Nice to meet you, may I call you 'Onii chan'?" it was all a blur but he quickly tried to get back to reality, "Huh, Y-yeah." She smiled and walked off.

Kirishima came back and pulled Yokozawa further into the apartment. Leading me to the bedroom, "Lay down for a while, you don't look good at all," despite the awkwardness, Yokozawa was too sick to oppose, he layed down and soon blacked out feeling weak. When morning came, Kirishima came in with a breakfast tray, setting it to the side momentarily, a bright smile came to his face and thought he should save the cute moment by taking a picture, *snap* then quickly put his phone away so Yokozawa doesn't tell him to delete the image later. Kirishima bent over Yokozawa knowing he didn't want to wake him but he must, he leaned closer to him feeling his fever. "He still has a slight fever," Kirishima was concerned, he tried waking Yokozawa up now that the food was cooled off. "Yokozawa...hey, wake up," Yokozawa grunted and tossed to the other side, he just wanted to sleep.

Kirishima saw he was being difficult so he thought about waking him up with other ways. "Yokozawa Hiyo is in trouble!" yelling in a frantic tone, Yokozawa suddenly raised up quickly from the bed sprouting up and dashing to the living room, he looked around the room to see Hiyo not in sight, "Where is she?!" Yokozawa yelled in a panic, Kirshima walked out casually, "..At school," Yokozawa was played into Kirishima's hands, "What?! Seriously?!" Yokozawa was irritated and it was only the morning, he sighed knowing today was going to be a long day. "Why did you tell me that, if she was at school!?" he questions Kirishima's actions with intolerance in a firm voice. "You weren't waking up, I was getting worrried," Yokozawa looked back at Kirishima, and felt upset for his actions, "Sorry...I was just too tired and weak to get up," Kirishima crossed his arms and sighed, "Next time, I'll use force if you scare me like that again," he demanded.