First year- Day 1 continuation

(Y/n) P.O.V

We were all making our way down to flying class now when I felt something strong hit my shoulder making me fall down to the ground, I looked up to glare at my reason to why I'm on the floor only to see Draco and his stupid bodyguards.

'ugh now what does he want with me, can't he leave me alone'

"Good luck in class, Potter's" that was all he said before taking off to the field, Hermione and Ron helped me up.

'oh wow thanks brother I now know who cares about me more'

when I turned around to yell at him for not helping me up I came face to face with a furious Harry Potter, I could hear him mumbling 'You can mess with me but not my sister Malfoy' and 'you better watch out' I grabbed Harry's hand, he looked me dead in the eyes, knowing I heard him.

"It's ok brother, we'll get him back when the times right, I then linked arms with Hermione and we dragged the boys to class, we don't want a repeat of our first class now do we.

We managed to get there in time, we all stood behind a broom, I saw the teacher come walking through and was talking but I just continued to glare at Malfoy, of course he didn't notice, I only stopped when I heard Madam Hooch tell us to step up to our broomsticks.

when we were all next to our brooms she continued telling us to stick our right hand over the broom stick and call out 'Up' and it should jump into our hand, she said we probably won't get it on the first try but not to give up.

"Up!" Harry and I said in unison and both our brooms immediately jumped into our hands and I noticed Malfoy's did to but not as fast, and to that I smirked, Hermione and Ron looked at us amazed and continued to call for their broom.

soon Ron's hit his face sending him on his bottom making a few people laugh including me, Harry and Hermione.

for some odd reason I kept zoning out but my body would still move when we got ordered to do something, when madam hooch cam around fixing they way we sat in the broom she said I didn't need adjusting that me and Harry's was perfect, I could see Malfoy making an unpleasant face.

One reason is because he's been doing it wrong his whole life and Harry and I, coming from the Muggle world knowing nothing about the wizard world, got it perfect on our first try, of course that made me smirk.

she told us what to do and I was ready to show off only because it satisfied me to see Malfoy act the way he does when someone, especially a Potter like me and Harry, do better.

thats when Neville started to fly up really high in the sky madam Hooch was yelling at him to come down but Neville just looked down and let me just say he looked extremely pale like he was going to faint he kinda half did and slid of his broom hitting the ground with a loud thud and a crack.

'oh shit something is broken'

Madam Hooch ran over to Neville, heard her say broken wrist, she helped him up and walked to the the hospital wing yelling to us "everyone's to keep their feet on the ground while I take him to get fixed up, understand, if I see a single broom up in the air you will be expelled from Hogwarts before you can say 'Quidditch'!"

When she was out of ears length Malfoy started laughing "Did you see his face, maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeezed, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat ass!"

"Give it here, Malfoy" Harry and I said at the same time.

"No. maybe I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find, maybe a tree" with that Malfoy hopped on his broom and took off.