"Big ones. . . with the head of a tiger and the body of a. . ."

"Different tiger."

A chorus of agreement filled the air and Edmund furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he stood beside Caspian. Why was he suddenly feeling a lot less scared now?

"You don't want to mess with us."

"Or what?" Edmundo asked, swallowing thickly as he began to wonder if these creatures were the ones that had taken Rosemary and Lucy.

"Or I'll claw you to death!" a voice said and before Edmund could process what was happening, the invisible creature in front of him became visible before his very eyes.

To his surprise, the 'big ones' were actually just small men with one giant foot instead of legs. The only reason they seemed to be tall was because one was holding another up as they spoke.

"And I'll ram my tusks right through you," another voice said before it too turned into two of the little men with the giant foot.

"And I'll gnash you with my teeth."

"And I'll bite you with my fangs. Grrr!"

Edmund raised an eyebrow in amusement as the rest of the voices turned into the creatures. They obviously hadn't realized they were visible yet and it took all in Edmund not to laugh.

"You mean squash us with your fat bellies?" Edmund questioned with a small snicker while Caspian glanced at his friend in amusement.

"Yes!" one of them exclaimed before they all seemed to realize what Edmund had said. Their eyebrows furrowed in confusion and they looked down at their stomachs before whispering, "Fat bellies?"

"Tickle us with your toes?" Caspian mused and the shock that they could now be seen had the creatures dropping each other onto the floor.

Drinian grabbed one of the fallen swords and was quick to hold a sword to the back of one of the creature's heads while Edmund walked over and asked with clenched fists, "What have you done with my sister and the protector of Narnia, you little pip-squeak?" He then held a sword up to the creature's throat and flared at him while the dwarf man gulped.

"Now, calm down," the dwarf man tried to say, but Edmund only took a step forward.

"Where are they?" Edmund asked angrily, his voice getting darker and his glare even sharper and more threatening.

"You better tell him."

"Go on, Chief, tell him."

"In the mansion," the creature sighed and Edmund gave him a confused and irritated look.

"What mansion?" Edmund asked before a light flashed in his eyes and a sound filled his ears. The boy glanced to his side and an amused look replaced his threatening scowl before he said, "Oh. That mansion."

"You know," a voice announced in annoyance causing the group to turn around to see Eustace angrily storming into the clearing. "I'm really getting tired of you all leaving me behind. I mean, even Rosemary did which is surpri-"