"Splitting up is a bad idea," Lucy whispered as she looked to Rosemary nervously. "Those things out there said-"

"Those things out there kidnaped us. I think they are willing to say anything at this moment," Rosemary pointed out. "Besides, it'll be okay. I'll just be down the hall looking through those rooms while you look through the ones right here. If anything happens, all you have to do is give me a holler and I'll be there in no time. Besides, you know how to defend yourself, right? After the countless training sessions with me and Peter, you must still remember something."

Lucy nodded and Rosemary gave her a small smile. "See? Everything will be just fine. You know how to defend yourself if it's truly necessary," Rosemary said.

Lucy was hesitant as she let her eyes flicker over Rosemary's face and for a second Rosemary began to crack under pressure, ready to stick by the young girl's side. For the look Lucy gave her reminded Rosemary of the young girl who had first discovered Narnia all those years ago and Rosemary felt a sudden wave of protectiveness wash over her.

But then Lucy was nodding and Rosemary let out a small sigh of relief once. She believed in Lucy so much, so Rosemary wasn't really worried about her and what she was capable of.

"It'll just be for a few minutes," Rosemary assured her and Lucy nervously bit her lip before nodding. Rosemary reached out and quickly grabbed Lucy's hand before giving it a soft squeeze. That was enough to make a small smile appear on Lucy's face as she squeezed her hand back.

The two then let go of each other's hands before breaking off to their separate sections to check the rooms for the book they were kidnapped to find. Rosemary had looked through all of the rooms at the end of one hall by the time a few minutes had passed and it was only when she realized that she hadn't heard from Lucy in a while that the girl began to make her way towards the rooms Lucy was in charge in.

All she wanted to do was make sure the girl was okay, but for some reason she felt as if something were wrong. It was when she heard a loud roar in the air that Rosemary felt the hair on the back of her neck stand on end, her whole being feeling off as her protector instincts rang like an alarm in her head.

"Lucy!" Rosemary whispered yelled before she began bolting towards the room the roar had come from. She threw the door open, her sword raised in the air and a wild look in her eye. However, she was only met with Lucy staring at her wide eyed in an empty library.

"Lucy," Rosemary breathed out as she let the sword drop to her side. "I thought I-" She paused as she looked at Lucy, the young girl tilting her head at her curiously. "You know what, nevermind," Rosemary sighed as she returned her sword to its sheath. "Have you found the book yet?"

"Yes, actually," Lucy said as she pointed towards a book that was lying on a stand. Rosemary let out a sigh of relief and took a few quick strides across the room before stopping in front of the book, her eyes scanning over the old pages and failing to notice Lucy stuffing a book page into her bag.

Lucy was by the girl's side in a second and Rosemary smiled softly as she stared at the old book, her fingers dancing across the page it was opened to as the smell of old books filled the air.

"A spell to make the unseen seen," Rosemary read before looking to Lucy with a bright smile. "You've already found the page? Nice work, Lu."

"Oh, um. . .thanks," Lucy smiled, although Rosemary could tell it was forced. Why that was? She had no clue. Lucy cleared her throat and was quick to look away from Rosemary before taking a step closer to the book.