Vulgora x Reader || A Mates Hormones

Start from the beginning

Her face started to heat up and the being above her purred, a low sound that sounded strangely like the ground breaking apart.. her eyes fixated on the bulge in their pants that squirmed and throbbed ready to be freed.

Vulgora leaned closer sticking their tongue out to lick her cheek before growling in her ear.

"Touch it, pull me out and rub me my little pet. I'll give you a treat if you do a good job."

And hell she believed every word. She whimpered lightly reaching forward between their legs happy to serve their lover before cupping the lifted area. Vulgora immediately let out an inhuman sound pressing their hips forward for more and y/n bit her lip fondling it.

It was heavy, like surprisingly so and she could already feel the heat of it. It wiggled and Vulgora breathes against her baring those sharp teeth as a warning for her to stick her hand in. Quickly she did so pressing her hand pass the rim and gripping the member inside, suctions immediately wrapping around her fingers pulling her closer tickling the flesh, one of her fingers grazed a soaking wet opening much like a pussy and Vulgora let out a loud roar bucking, that finger slipping inside surrounded by a hellish heat.

"There! Right fucking there pet!"

They yelled before gripping your neck squeezing it making her sputter for a second. Her own pussy wet by now before something probed her palm, firm and slimy and it slid against her hand large and fat and she couldn't help but squeeze it which resulted and Vulgora smashing their lips together once more harsh sucking her bleeding lip before forcing their tongue in her mouth once more catching her moans.

Vulgora pulled away when she started to wiggle needing air in her lungs and they pushed her back on the bed releasing her throat that now held a rather large bruise. They pulled down their pants showing their cock. Small tentacles surrounded it, all red and wiggling in excitement leaking small drops of lubricant, their cock stood proudly from the cunt that held it, slick and ready to penetrate and Y/n bit her lip looking at it.

Vulgora was fucking big and she could already imagine them fucking her open, imagine the bulge that they could form in her. She wonder what their cum felt like and what they looked like when they came. She'd definitely pull on those horns too just to see them react.

Y/n whimpered pulling up her gown like a good slut presenting themselves to their master, her panties holding a wet slick spot that Vulgora immediately pressed a nail to, said nail poking her urethra making her gasp and shudder against the pillows. They purred rubbed it a couple times before pressing their thumb to her covered clit firmly pressing their other hand on her lower abdomen as she jumped letting out a loud cry.

"V-Vulgora!~ Master please!~"

She cooed and the creature grinned a wide toothy grin that would have scared anyone else off had it not been her. Their tentacles and cock throbbing and leaking impatience showing through such actions.

"Yes yes, my precious little breeding whore."

They spoke, voice lower then it was a while ago. Voice husky and primal as their eyes glowed brightly, the hand closest to her heat moving before snatching her panties off listening to the gasp she let out as air ran over her leaking cunt and the shredded sound filled the room. They tossed them to the floor without a care before slapping their clit a couple times loving the way she jumped and whined at each strike.

"I'll take care of you. Only I can do such a thing."

They growled leaning closer, moving their hips as their tentacles immediately stick to her inner thighs kissing and bruising the flesh as their cock rocked between her folds.