55. all elite wrestling pt.2

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, music came from the entrance area. She looks up to see Allie and she's very confused at why she is even here. Allie was coming to Sadie to distract Jordan. Allie was talking trash and Jordan was getting fed up that she got out the ring to slap Allie. Yet, Sadie got the better of Jordan. She grabbed her and was trying to finish off Jordan. Then, Brandi came from behind to attack Allie since it was scheduled that they face each other.

Sadie got worried for Allie. Jordan seen and rolled up Sadie to get the win. Jordan looked on the outside to see Brandi getting hurt by Allie. So, she helped. She ended up getting more hurt. Even though she won the match, Sadie and Allie were standing tall. This was far from OVER.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════
Jordan Lita posted a new photos
June. 29, 2019

 29, 2019

thejordanlita: it's not a good idea to piss me off

thejordanlita: it's not a good idea to piss me off. So now, I'm taking hands into my own matter. I'm coming for a blonde and brunette heads. See you at Fight for the Fallen sweeties & I'm not coming so nice 😘
thebrandirhodes, thebriebella, & 894k likes
8473 comments
Tagged: thebrandirhodes, allelitewrestling

user: ooo, dang! I can't wait for the next match and you look so amazing 💖
user: yesss! I'm looking forward to this match
Thebrandirhodes: I didn't plan that! But glad to have as a partner
Thebriebella: looking good sis! 💛

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════
fight for the fallen
July. 13, 2019

IT was time for Jordan's first tag team match. Before she was ready to go, she pulled by Jon. She knew that this conversation was something she didn't want to have. She had been avoiding Jon because of everything Seth was causing. People couldn't even talk to her because they didn't trust her.

If she walked into a room, everyone would stop talking, even the bucks don't even know how to talk to her. She was losing her friends. She had already talked to Seth, but it's like he doesn't even hear her. That's why she booked with 'Talk is Jericho' next week. She needs to clear air. She is tired of all this shit while being the elite was filming right in front of her.