Yusei moaned her name as he came deep inside her womb as his knot formed attaching him to her, Raven cries out and came. Yusei moaned as his member pumped his seed into her, Raven moans and wiggles her bunny tail. Yusei moaned as he couldn't pull out though he didn't want to, Raven purrs and moves her head to the side for him to mark her as his. Yusei licked her neck as he sucked on it leaving a hickey, "bite me silly Alpha" Raven giggles. Yusei smirked as he bit her neck and shoulders, Raven moans. After a while his knot went away as Yusei slowly pulled out, Raven moans arching. Yusei smirked as some of the cum dripped out, "did you ever tell my your name" Raven blushes and kisses him. 

Yusei kissed back "the names Yusei my cotton tail", Raven blushes. Yusei licked her breasts and nipples, Raven moans a little. Yusei pulled away, Raven looks at him. Yusei got up and smirked, Raven blushes and goes to her bunny form and limp hops to a berry bush and nibbles on some berries. Yusei turned into a wolf as he was a whole lot bigger then her, Raven looks at him "whoa". Yusei smirked as he licked her fur, Raven blushes and purrs. Yusei licked her chest and belly, Raven purrs louder. Yusei pulled away as he got her by her scruff, Raven squeaked, Yuesi put her on the grass and got above her. Raven blushes, Yusei licked her clit. Raven moans, Yusei smirked and continued.

Raven moans louder, Yusei smirked as he licked her fur. Raven purrs loudly, Yusei stopped. Raven looks at him, Yusei's member came out of his slit. Raven blushes, Yusei smirked as it twitched. Raven goes on all fours and sways her hindquarters, Yusei got abover her as he pressed his large member onto her small entrance. Raven moans whining, Yusei thrusted in all the way as he immediately started to thrust. Raven cries out arching, Yusei panted as he held her down as he enjoyed her tight entrance. Raven cries out louder, Yusei went faster as meber went deep inside her small body. Raven screams loudly, Yusei smirked as he licked her body.

Raven moans loudly, Yusei groaned as his member started to twitch. Raven squeaked squirming, Yusei moaned as he came. Raven moans and comes, Yusei pulled out of her. Raven moans, Yusei smirked. Raven blushes, Yusei licked her ears. Raven purrs loudly, Yusei smirked. Raven blushes, Yusei let her go. Raven sits up and licks his nose purring, Yusei picked her up and hid her. Raven tilts her head confused, "I'll be back my little bunny" Yusei said. "ok" Raven lays down and puts her ears down to look hidden, Yusei left her as he went to look for food. Raven sits up and nibbles on a flower, Yusei stayed close as he hunted. Raven pokes her head out looking around, Yusei came back as he yawned.

Raven smiles and nibbles on some more flowers, Yusei stuck his nose between her legs. Raven squeaked and looks at him, Yusei smirked as he pulled away. Raven pouts wiggling her bunny tail, "Are you trying to tempt me cotton tail" Yusei said. "how am I tempting you Alpha" Raven giggles and puts a flower on his head, Yusei smiled as he put her on his back as he had a strong build. Raven purrs and snuggles into his fur, Yusei started to walk as his shoulders moved at his every step. Raven held on, Yusei smiled. Raven purrs looking around, Yusei took her to a field. Raven looks around listening, Yusei kept walking. Raven smiled, Yusei smiles. "where we going" Raven asked, "You'll see" Yusei smiled as he stopped at a lake.

Raven sits on his back, Yusei set her down as he turned onto his human form. Raven goes to her human form, Yusei looked at her. Raven looks at him, Yusei smirked. Raven blushes, Yusei walked up to her as he was bigger then her. Raven blushes looking at him, Yusei smirked "you make me want to breed you all night". Raven blushes more "really", Yusei nodded as he held her. Raven snuggles to him, Yusei bucked his hips against her. Raven squeaks loudly, Yusei smirked as he pressed his fingers into her panties. Raven moans squirming, Yusei's blue eyes gleamed with lust as a small sent of arousal hit his nose. Raven blushes and turns to face him, Yusei smiled as he sat on the grass "come here if you want more" he said in a deep tone.