I'm hungry

Bell felt covers wrapped around him as he woke. The cool silk surrounding him, which meant. "You have got to be kidding me!" Bell opened his eyes to a white ceiling, his eyes immediately closing again as sunlight hit. The large wall window allowing for the bright ray's to assault his eyes. Bell shifted up only to be stopped as he felt things tugging again his wrists. Were those, he groaned as he realised what it was. Falling back against the pillows and staring at the ceiling. "They restrained me," he sighed into the air. He took a breath and lifted his head, using it to look around the room. Which Bell realised, was quite fancy. Bell examined the large room spotting if there were multiple exits, but there wasn't, only one. The door he had run through earlier. He switched his attention back to his wrist, there were no restraints on his legs as he shifted. But definitely on his arms. Twisting his wrists around he couldn't seem to get free, makes sense he thought. He focused on his right wrist, not bothering about the other as he did only need to release one. He twisted it slowly against the leather restraint. He continued at this for a while, feeling his thumb hit against the strap every time he almost got his hand free. He let his head fall back against the pillow as he sighed, he had been at this for 10 minutes and nothing had happened. He realised what he had to do, "I have to dislocate my thumb," he said aloud. He paused and then took a deep breath, "Okay okay okay okay. You can do this, you can do this, you can do this. Just don't scream." Bell looked back down at where his hand was under the covers, seeing the bump under the sheet. He pulled again, twisting it slowly. Once his thumb stopped it, he knew what he had to do. Taking a deep breath, he pulled, yanking his hand towards him. Bell squeaked as his thumb popped and his hand slipped out. Lucky for him he controlled quite well and the squeak was barely audible through the room, especially for someone outside. Bell pulled his hand to his chest quickly, wrapping himself around it almost believing that if he protected it from the outside world it wouldn't hurt as much. He breathed harshly, panting. "Son of a bitch." He said, smiling slightly at his victory. Bell looked down at his hand, "Ew." His thumb was at an odd angle, a very odd angle, and he couldn't feeling it. He had to put it back in place to undo the other restraint, he realised. How the hell was he going to do that he thought. He looked around then back at his hand. He licked his lips as he considered how exactly he would be able to do that. After a while he raised his hand to his mouth and put his teeth around it. Lightly grasping the thumb in between his lips. He sealed his lips around it, and pulled. He heard the thumb pop and felt as it shifted back into place. He squeaked once again, this time it sounded like a murmur in between the sealed lips. He let go of the thumb as the pain passed, feeling his teeth as they released his lip. Once fully composed he moved his hand up to his eyeliner. Looking at it it was now perfectly back in place, and he could move it. He flexed it, watching as the bones moved. He smiled at the seemingly perfect success. But he had no time for that, he moved his hand to the other restraint. He undid the Velcro strap and released his other arm. Slipping his hand from the cool leather. He flipped the silk blanket off his body and swung his feet over the side of the bed. He looked at the ground solemnly, wondering. Will my legs support me, he suddenly realised. He wasn't exactly in exceptional shape. Before he could keep thinking, he heard a small growl. Then felt something climb up his stomach. "Oh wow, I am hungry." He realised. Bell looked around the room once more, no food. "Dammit," he said. He redirected his eyes to his feet. Looking at them as the grep wool covered socks hovered a few inches off the ground. The covers of the bed tickling the back on his legs as he rested them against it. It was a nice bed he thought, too bad I have to leave it. And with that, he slid off the top of the bed and placed his two feet solidly under him. He leaned on the bed, one hand supporting himself on the mattress, and the other coming to wrap around his ribs. We awaited a bit, watching and feeling for any signs of weakness in his limbs. But except for the chest and abdomen and of course his face, but everything else felt fine. He tentatively let go of the bed, allowing his legs to now fully support him. He took a deep breath, readying himself as he took a step. His foot made contact with the ground in front of him and...nothing. He let go of the breath. So his walking worked as well. "Good to know," he said aloud. He decided to relax a bit and walk up to the large windowed wall. He had a great view of, whatever city he was in. Standing there he found quite calming. Just watching cars go by and people going along with their lives. But his peace was interrupted as his stomach growled loudly at him.Bell looked down at his cotton shirt clad stomach. He turned away from the window to search the room for a certain item. He smiled as his eyes landed on a phone sitting on one of the night stands. Bell timidly walked towards it. Slightly afraid his legs might buckle beneath him. He reached it slowly, but safely. He picked it up off the small table. It was an iPhone now all he had to do was turn it on he thought to himself, and then he could. "Oh". The screen opened up to a number pad with a six digit password. "Shoot". He thought for a moment, trying to see if he could remember the password but, "I guess amnesia doesn't turn off and on. Wait." Bell moved the phone higher in his hand and lightly placed his thumb of the home button. The lock screen disappeared as the phone opened up. "Ha. At least I'm not too old to the point that I couldn't have put the finger ID on the phone. Now, let get some pizza." Bell looked up the closest pizza joints and asked in a very strange but polite way for them to deliver it to the roof as he shuffled through drawers until he found a debit card. "Thank you," he finished off. Hanging up the phone after completing his order. He looked down at himself. He was in the  similar attire as before. But their were shoes at the end of the bed this time, the ones he had stolen from the effects room. He gingerly bent done and picked them up. Leaning against the bed as he put them on. He was almost set to go to the roof except for one small thing. His heart monitor he needed to somehow show his heart was beating in the room, while not being in the room. "Wait." He walked to the end of the room where the door was with the heart monitor. Creaking the door open he peered out. He could see the elevators he had escaped with along with a few rooms in the hall. And then he saw it, his opportunity. An old woman walking down the hall in a hospital gown. Bell smiled to himself. "Excuse me," he said. She turned to face him, smiling widely as she saw who it was. "Hello Doctor Bell." He smiled back, "Hi, I have a proposition for you." The woman arched her eyebrows curiously. Bell motioned for her to come in. She came through the door into his room.