12

Time skip

Its officially our wedding day. I let Alice tell the caters what to do. It was enough to get her to shut up. Rosalie, Bella, Leah and Kim got me ready. "You look perfect" Bella said. Renee and Charlie barged into the room. "I know we were wrong in the past. As long as our girls are happy, we are happy." They said. "Now this has been in the family for generations" Renee said handing Rosalie a hair piece. Rosalie put it in my hair. "And I bought you this." Charlie said handing me a bracelet. "Good so that's something old and new now all we need is something blue." Leah said. "Well I think I can help with that" I heard the voice of my commanding officer said. "If I may" he said. Everyone got out of his way. "I know it's your wedding day but I want you to wear this proudly. I present to you the medal or honor" he said putting the medal of honor around me. "Thank you sir" I said saluting him. He saluted me back. Then he broke the strictness and hugged me. "I am so very proud of you" he said. "I know you will do great things because you did great things while defending your country" he said. "That means alot to me, thank you" I said. "You're very welcome. Now come on you all have a wedding to get to" he said. "Gary will you and my dad walk me down the aisle" I asked. He turned and hugged me tightly. "I would love to but I dont want to over step my boundaries" he said. "It would be an honor for you to help give my daughter away" Charlie said. Everyone went down the aisle at their respective times. It was now my turn. Gary and Charlie were in either side of me. As we walked down the aisle gasps of shock were heard. At the end of the aisle Gary met Sam. "So you are the one wishing my best marine away. Son you have a great woman here. Dont mess up." Gary said. "Sam you are lucky my daughter ended up with you. Dont hurt her or I'll be coming after you" Charlie said. They both kissed my cheek and sat down. I took Sam's hands and the ceremony continued. "I Samuel Uley take you, Eva Swan to be my wife forever and always. In sickness and in health until death due us part" Sam said as he put my ring on my finger. "I Eva Swan take you, Samuel Uley to be my husband forever and always. In sickness and in health until death due us part" I said as I put his ring in his finger. "You may now kiss" we heard. Sam wasted no time in kissing me. The crowd began to cheer. The reception was a blast. Everyone was dancing, joking and laughing. "This was fun Eva. I have to leave now. We still are tracking them down. But you have my word, we will find them and we will make them pay" Gary said. "Thank you Gary for coming and for presenting me with the medal of honor" I said. We hugged and he left. "So medal of honor huh" Leah asked. "I know it shocked me too" I said. "One of these days I would love to see you shoot a gun" she said. "Someday soon I promise. Now let's go have fun" I said. The night came to an end. Sam and I went home where we were finally intimate for the first time. I thought this is it. No more will go wrong.

2 days later... 

I ran to the bathroom barely making it in time to empty my stomach. "Eva" Sam yelling worriedly.

Part 2? Let me know in the comments.

Update: Part 2 is now out.