Chapter 1:

A1-

"Shit girl." I said while smacking ha ass.

"You like that daddy." The hoe said while looking back at me. I licked my lips and nodded. She continued to do her thang but I pushed her off of me because I was bout to bust. I wasn't finna be like Yb with six different baby mama's. Aubrey was enough for me. I bust all over the hoe face.

"Go clean up." I said while putting my stuff back on. She nodded and went into the bathroom I heard the shower cut on and then I heard ole girl phone buzzing back to back I picked up her phone and looked at the messages.

Katy- 12:42
Did you get the money?

Katy-12:43
Hurry up we need that money now!

Katy-12:45
Take his chains too he don't need em lmao.

I through the phone at the wall and bust into the bathroom she jumped.

"A1 you scared me damn." She said. I opened the shower up and grabbed the hoe by her hair and dragged her out of the bathroom she was screaming.

"You think you slick?" I said while grabbing her shit and throwing out my room.

"The fuck you talking about nigga!" She yelled.

"Get out my room before I murder ya ass hoe.. n tell Katy I said I'm coming for her too." I said while cocking my gun back. The girl ran out the room and I started shooting at the door. Ain kill her I just wanted to scare her ass. Q came running in my room.

"What the hell happened?" He asked while looking around. I put the safety on my gun and tossed it on the bed.

"That hoe was trynna rob me." I said while putting my chains on.

"I told you about fucking with them girls from the projects." Q said while shaking his head. I waved him off.

"I'm finna go to the trap." I said while walking past him.

"Yb told me to tell you to pick up something from kc." Q said.

"He told you too you just don't feel like getting it." I said while grabbing my keys. I slammed the door and walked out. I hopped in my 2019 Audi A6 and pulled out the drive way. My name A1 ima dope dealer me and my bruddas run Atl. We been at this shit since we was in high school. We built it up since then we been rocking together since forever. My phone started to ring I looked at the caller id it was my baby mama Aubrey that hoe is annoying as fuck the only reason I tolerate her is because of my baby girl Alexa she four years old and she my world I'd do anything for her she the main reason why I'm in the game so I can take care of her. I pressed the accept button on my screen since it was hooked up to Bluetooth.

"Wassup Aubrey." I said.

"Daddy." Alexa said.

"Mama where mommy at."

"Daddy mommy sleep and she won't wake up and I'm hungry." Alexa said. I smacked my teeth.

"Ight mama get yo stuff together I'm coming to get you." I said annoyed.

"Okay." She said I hung the phone up and hit my hand on the steering wheel. I hate Aubrey ass She is a unfit mother she don't got no business raising Alexa if it was up to me I'd have full custody over my baby but she threatened to tell the judge everything I be doing if I tried to take Alexa from her. I turned around and headed for Aubrey apartment. I pay for the apartment she stay in and I pay for clothes and stuff for Alexa and I also give Aubrey 2,000 a month. It was a nice apartment it had security and everything if it was up to Aubrey she would have her and Alexa staying in the projects ain't no way I was gon let my baby grow up in the life I had to grow up in I knocked on the apartment door and I heard little feet run to the door I smiled the door flew open and Alexa face lit up.