•|Swerve Bitch|• Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

Girls: Shut the fuck up!!

Chris: Whoa! Y'all calm down!

Me: Tell her to get the hell away from me!

Chris: Neka,you gone sit on the couch. Girls you sit on the other couch.

I was mad as hell. The motherfucker had the nerves to come over here,and say Ray is the baby daddy of her ugly ass child. We finna find the shit out! Bitch better swerve or her ass is going down. When all of us sat on the couch, Ray came and sat by me. He put his arms around my shoulder. Roc,Prod and Prince did the same. Today we finna fix this shit. We gone end it today.After today, I might end up killing someone and she is the first on my list!

Chris: Okay, Neka when did you find out you were pregnant?

Neka: Yesterday-

Tae: Ray was with us yesterday.

Neka: What about at night?

Me: I had enough-

Boys: *hold her down* calm down!

Chris: How do you know that's his?

Neka: Doctor.

Me: You are lying. I can tell by the way you talk.

Neka: Really?

Theresa: You say another motherfuckin word,I will break yo damn neck.

Girls: And kill your ass!

Chris: Calm the fuck down!

Girls: Fine..

Chris: Now Ray, what do you have to say about this.

Ray: I did not get her pregnant! I swear on my life I didn't! Why would I get my girl's enemy prego even though I knew she don't like her?

Chris: He has a pretty good point..

Bri: If we can't tell, then Cat can.

Me: I can? *pauses* *smiles* I can!

Neka: What?

Me: Let me touch your stomach.

Neka: For what?!

Me: Just give me your stomach!

When I touched it I felt a cold front his my face. It looked like I was in room. You could hear moaning and bouncing on the bed. This gone be fun! I went to where it was and I saw Neka and Trey. She riding him good, and it looks like someone didn't where protection......Oh well her fault. I walked around and then all of sudden I felt something drop. Neka dropped on the bed right next to Trey. They started to talk then some I snapped out of it. I quickly moved my hand from her stomach.....

Chris: What did you see?

Me: Ray ain't the father.

Prince: Who is it then?

Me: Trey Martinez! :)

Prod: Dang Mexicans these days!

Neka: I swear it's Ray's!

Me: Bitch Swerve! I saw what happened.You lied! I know Ray!

Neka: Shut up!

Me: But it's hard to say....You can't even take care a motherfuckin child! Your nothing but 18! School Graduation is this week and your already having a kid!?

Neka: You don't know shit about me!

Me: Like I said, Swerve Bitch because I know A LOT about you.You can keep talking, but words don't hurt me. I was raised and born from the Get-Go.

When I said that she ran out the house and slammed the door.It got pretty quiet. I could tell Chris was pretty upset because I said that and wat happened earlier at the table. And it was awkwardly scilenced until my phone rung. THANK YOU JESUS!! I answered it. Justin needed me to change the channel so I told everyone that I'll be back. When I got upstairs, I grabbed the remote and started to change the channel....

Justin: What happened down there?

Me: One of my enimies came and tried to frame my man for being her damn baby daddy.

Justin: It took you a lot of courage to stand up to her.

Me: Well thank you :) hehe...

Justin: That's wat I want in a girl. Someone who's not afraid to be who they really are.

Me: And I like a boy who is is silly, smart, confident, and not insecure about who they are.

Justin: Surprisingly, there are not really that many think. *shrugs*

Me: Tell me about it!

After I put it on the channel he wanted on I left out the room and I saw Chris waiting for me outside my room. He motioned me to come here. Here we go......