◾️Before You Read◾️

Hey, Mar here. Thank you for taking time out of my day and reading my book. Spoilers about Rantaro Amami and the killing game are going to appear, as well as the Student Council Killing Game. Please finish V3 and Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School if you haven't before you read. Or don't, but I can't say I didn't warn ya.

  I wanted to add a little flavor to this book so I am going to add art and draw the characters. Don't ask for any of your OCs to be featured in this because, haha.... no. More work for me if I need to draw them and make them significant to the plot.

  There won't be any Author Notes as I find them informal in stories like these where you just want the juicy plot (and not many ads.) If there is anything semi-important I'll leave it in the comments. If it is really important then I will put them in the message wall of my account, so if you want lots of updates feel free to follow me (but you probably don't want them kek.)

Also, no reader inserts, sorry. This is more of a fanganronpa but with one legitimate character as a protagonist, being Rantaro Amami. All other characters belong to me except Rantaro, Monokuma, the Monokubs, etc etc. I guess you can pretend you are one of the characters? I dunno. I won't do any author inserts either, because I find them informal as well. An author character who contributes nothing to the plot and just wants to suck Amami's face off? No thanks.

This is in Amami's point of view if you didn't catch on, by the way. This story will also have ships and whatever, obviously. Can't have Danganronpa without ships, amiright? It's alright to flex your ship and whatever but don't get into a ship war, honestly. Shipping is fun and games until my comments blow up arguing about which ship is better. Also bear with me as I don't have notifications on because I tend to get annoyed when they interrupt me from watching a video or something.

  I accept criticism and you are encouraged to give it. It helps me improve my writing skills and bring me a step closer to my dream of becoming an author.

Oh yeah and I don't plan on doing much fan service scenes, or at least draw them, because, ah, haha.... I don't want it to take a week for a single chapter just to finish a single drawing. Also, I don't have a posting schedule because school really is unpredictable, innit?

Before we begin, quick question. Harem or 3-4 specific love interests. Harems add more ships and whatever, but if you actually want longer and more bonding interactions then having 3-4 love interests is good. Harems are just too quick for my taste and doesn't really give reasons why characters do the things they do. But, it's up to you guys. And before you ask, yes, there will be gay ships. And yes, there will be straight ships. So yeah, readers can choose since you take the time out of your day to read my (terrible) book, and I really enjoy that.

(Please note that currently this has not been revised or edited, please correct me if you see any grammar mistakes as you read. Thank you, kind stranger.)

MAJOR NOTE: THE DRAWINGS HAVE NOT BEEN DONE DIGITALLY YET, SO YOU WILL NOT SEE ART UNTIL CHAPTER 2, AND THAT WILL TAKE A WHILE TO RELEASE. THANK YOU.

Anyways, let's go on an adventure, shall we?

(UPDATE: This story is on hold. Look at my announcements for more info.)