Dabi ✔

For this chapter there will be abuse and violence so if you get triggered by any of that then please skip !

Your power is to adsorb someone else power, just like in the preference.

This story will have the touya todoroki theory, if you don't know what that is watch the video uptop to know what I'm talking about lol. I 100% believe it ! If you don't want to watch then..
Summary: Dabi is Shoto's brother - theory !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dabi's POV:

Why can't I control this power, why did that bastard have to bring me into this hellhole just to fucking abandon me. He only cares for himself; to be the greatest hero, and to surpass Almight.

I'm glad I left so I wouldn't have to deal with him anymore. He probably doesn't even know I'm gone but who really cares. He wouldn't even care I killed myself, what really matters anymore.

I only joined the villain league to have something to do, I feel like killing is my passion. I love seeing the fear in their eyes before I slaughter them. My old man wanted me to become the #1 hero but dropped me so what am I doing becoming a villain. Hope he's proud of me.

   I was on a mission with the sadistic blonde girl to capture our next target. Shigaraki told us that our target is a girl who goes by the name Y/n L/n, she has a very strong power which can absorb someone else's powers. It could be useful for us if we had that in our group.

  Tomura gave us instructions of where she would be so we started heading over to her house. As we were almost there we saw a rundown trailer house it had white wallpaper which was mainly scratched off. The steps were broken and the windows were broke with tape over it. It was in very bad condition plus it was in a very horrible neighborhood.

"Is this the right place." I questioned Toga while giving her a confused look. She looked down at the instructions given to us and nodded her head.

"Ok let's go check it out and tell me if you find her." I said sneakily running up to the trailer to see if I could see her anywhere. I gazed over a already broken window and saw what looked like the living room.

The inside looked way worser than the outside. Everything looked smashed and it smelled horrible. I saw a middle aged man who looked in a bad state, he was talking to this girl who I assume is our target.

I saw that she looked horrible, she had bruises and marks everywhere. I looked at the father and he was yelling at her, he grabbed his beer bottle and threw it at her. It missed by a couple centimeters but I could tell she was shaken up by that.

Then he grabbed her hands and started twisting them. She screamed in agony and he smacked her onto the ground while he told her to shut the hell up.

All of what happend looked so familiar, then I realized that she's dealing with what I had to deal with. This abuse and hate from her father is something that I went through and I could feel something connected between us.

She ran into her room and shut the door. i walked to the next window which I presume was her room.

She was sitting on the ground next to her bed with her head in her knees. Before I could do anything Toga came by the window I was and asked me if I found her. I'm guessing the girl heard us and was shocked to see us there.

I broke the window with my flames and walked over to where the girl was. She had puffy eyes and tear stains printed on her cheeks.

"B-back away." she cried holding out her hand to use her power on me.