🥀Chapter 5🥀

A L A N I 🍭

(not edited)

"Y'all Mac And Jaliyah gone" , Mykel said walking in the room that me Monique, Mirah , and Kam shared.

"Ok and..?" , Monique said with her lip poked out.

"Truth or Dare..duhh put that big head to use" , he said rolling his eyes.

I had laughed.

"Shut yo LightSkin ass up" , Monique said mugging him while we all walked to the spare room where no one be at.

"Ok so we gon play Truth or Dare.... dirty edition" , Tray said smirking while rubbing his hands.

It was Me , Mykel , Monique , Kemoni , Jay , Macei , Tray , and Mark Jr. Everybody else went with Mac and Jaliyah.

"Ok so Truth or Dare...Nique" , Jay said looking at her with a evil smirk.

"Dare" , she simply said.

"Ok I dare you to....go in a room with Tray and kiss each other for 10 minutes...no hands" , he said while everybody roared with laughter.

"Damn" , I said laughing with everybody else.

"But I'm single" , she said getting up and walking while Tray followed her.

"Girl you know you belong to me so stop allat cappin", Tray said while they went out the room.

"WE BETTER SEE SOME HICKEYS WHEN YALL COME BACK TOO", Mark Jr yelled causing everybody to laugh.

*10 mins later*

"Wassup whores", Monique yelled coming back in the room.

"She happy now that Tray done gave her that act right" I said while looking at Monique while everybody else laughed.

"Ight truth or dare Mykel", Mark Jr asked.

"Truth", he said while leaning back into his seat.

"Is it true that you and Alani fucked before", Mark said while smirking.

Hell nah , he better say no too , the day I lose my virginity is the day Quando kill me

"Nah we ain't fucked....yet", he said winking at me.

"Oooooh", Macei and Keke said acting childish.

"Ight truth or dare.....Mark", I asked him.

"Uhm...truth, cause them quiet people be the crazy people", he said scratching his head while everybody laughed.

"Whatever mane , but is it true that you've ate Nique's pussy yet", I asked.

Everybody was just saying "mmhmmm" and "that's a good question" .

"HELL YEEAH, taste like strawberries and pineapples too mane", he said while licking his lips.

Everybody just shook there head and laughed while Monique looked down with red cheeks.

So we continued to play this for a bout half an hour some people hickeys and some got ate out and some got sucked up. Long story short I got ate out and got one or two hickys 😛. He ate the soul out of me mane.

"Aight I'm bout to wash up and go to bed" I said getting up and going to our room.

I took a 20 minute shower , put Shea butter all over my body and put some basketball short, a never broke again shirt, and an oversized bonnet.

Before I knew it I was out like a light.

⬇️ (long ass two week time skip 💀)

So it's been two weeks and damn everything been falling out.

Me and Mykel is over , Jay and Kemoni over , and I guess Mark and Macei over even though they wasn't in a committed relationship.

Me and Mykel over because this nigga cheated on me with guess who....nah guess...Macei ass.

But to find out those were old messages from when they used to date . But nah ion believe nun of that shit so Ian talking to neither one of them sick ass whores.

Jay and Kemoni over because Jay cheated wit some man looking ass bitch named Emily. Like her body cute and all but bitch look like a whole man I don't give a fuck who got a problem with what I said.

And mark and Macei over because basically the reason why me and Mykel over.

But I guess it's good that Tray and Monique still go together.

But I'm currently with Monique and Kemoni getting our prom dresses since prom in 3 days.

But guess who we see as we looking for dresses , Macei ass mane .

"Hey y'all", she said to me Monique and Kemoni.

"Heyy girl", they both said at the same time and hugged her.

"Wassup", I said doing a head nod.

"Oh my gosh...ok I need to get this off my chest...Alani I am truly sorry about me and Mykel...I never planned for it to get this far...Me and Mykel we were talking while y'all were together. I never wanted to do it but Mykel was just keep begging and begging and it hit yo the point where it became aggravated so I just gave in. I wanted to tell you I swear I did but everytime I got the nerve to tell you I was afraid we weren't gonna be friends but now look at the situation I'm in for not telling you....I'm soooo sorry and I hope we can be friends again", Macei said looking at me with glossy eyes.

"I'm sorry too", I said hugging her and fake crying.

I'll halfway forgive her , once a snake always a snake so I'll keep a eye on her.

•••••••••••________

Drama Drama 🥱

Sorry for not updating 🥺

But this short or whatever

Comment what y'all wanna see next