Fights

Bell watched as his hand twitched on his desk. Telling himself to make it stop. But nothing. The tremors continued. He clenched his fist closed. Dame it. Bell felt a buzz in his pocket. Unclenching his hand he reached into his pocket and pulled out his pager. 'ER assistance needed'. Bell grunted. Getting up from his chair he sighed out loud. "What now?" He walked out his office towards the elevator.

...
Bell walked out of the elevator, flexing his hand as he did. Looking at it, the tremors had stopped but they would be back. He looked at the fingers as he moved them. Looking up he let all thoughts of his hand slip as he saw what was in front of him. The Er that most of the time when he was called was in utter chaos was. But in a different way. Not from panicked codes. Or frantic calls. But from a rather buff, gruffly looking patient. A huge man with a 6 inch beard passing his neck down to his shirts middle. No fat visible on the man. Just pure muscle. Sweat pouring off his white skin and bald head.

Currently being held down by 6 doctors at once. Hawkins, Nevan, Prevish, Feldman, Austin, Okafor, and Kitt. He watched as the big man moved. Nevan at the top securing his head. Austin holding down his upper body and right arm. Kitt and Prevish pulling his left arm towards the ground. Conrad gripping his right leg as Feldman and Okafor were pulling down his left.

All of them together seemed to barely hold the big guy. Hawkins was yelling for the morphine. He saw Jessica rush towards them with a syringe. Rounding on Austin she went for the arm. Bell watched as the man had a sudden burst of energy and his right arm swung out. Hitting Austin in the face and shoving Jessica to the floor. Austin fell with a thump, blood gushing from his now broken nose. The screaming mans head jerked out of Nevans arms as the rest of him got free. Kicking Hawkins to the ground, flinging Okafor and Feldman away with an upward swoop of his right leg. Kit and Prevish wisely moved away quickly at the mans explosive reaction. Prevesh getting away but he watched in horror as one of the man's huge hands came up and wrapped itself around Kits neck.

Bell moved before he thought. Running around the nurses desk as the man terrifyingly got off the bed and came to full height. Truly a monster among men as he towered over everyone around. Bell didn't seem to care. His legs pumped without his say so. Without his thought. His only thought was to get Kit. He ran around the desk and moved his arms. His shiny shoes gripping the floor as he ruffled his suit. Finally he came in contact with a hard surface. Not the floor. But the stomach of the muscled man.

The man released a breath as he was shoved away from Kit. The shock of the hit making the man let go of her. He didn't know if she fell to the floor or stayed standing as Bell kept pushing. Shoving the man into the nearest wall. Before he could make another move he felt a large hand wrap around his back. The other making hard contact with his stomach. Bell felt the air knock out of his lungs as it made contact. Pain blossomed in his stomach and around his ribs. His mouth opened as blood came out. No time for pain he thought. He used his arm and shoved the big man again. Making space between them. He put his hands up even with the pain. Moving into a fighting position.

The big man laughed and moved to Bell. Hands raised as well. Making the first move the big man swung his right arm out to Bells head. Bell swiftly ducked and reciprocated with a swift jab to the face. The man stumbled back. Moving his hand to his nose to find blood. Looking up the big man stared holes into Bell. No more humor in the man as it was quickly taken over by rage. The man moved towards Bell again. This time he came swinging. He punched two times in a row. Swinging hooks at Bell. He ducked both. Swinging himself he was stopped as the big mans third and, very unknown to Bell swing came and made contact with Bells nose.

Bells head flicked back. His nose crunching at the contact. He tried to recover but was met with another thunderous hit. This time making contact with his right jaw. His head jerking to the side again. Bell felt his body start to slow. His once firmly gripped and raised hands dropping slightly as the energy he had left with the blood. The jerk allowed him to see the left side of the room.