chapter 2: Ray and the creep.

The song is
"If we have each other"  by Alec Benjamin
L/n means your last name.

I ran into someone, and fell down. I looked up to see a girl. She has long blond hair with dark blue eyes.

"Huh...oh I'm sorry!!" She said while putting her hand out to me.
I looked at her hand that she stuck out towards me, I didn't take it, i got up in my own.

"Im sorry. I-" she was cut off by a guy.

"Ray, you don't need to say sorry. You did nothing wrong she ran into you!" The boy said to the girl with the blond hair i guess her name is Ray?

"Eddie, i was in the middle of the cross walk I shouldn't have been." Ray told the boy named Eddie.

*Ring ring*
Oh crap class is starting! Ray and Eddie herd the bell to, all three of us started running to the school. When we got there I ran to my class because I looked around with Luna yesterday. When I got to the class I ran in, but Ray and Eddie came in too. We must have the same class.

"Miss. Gardener, Mr. Mason an Miss.?" The teacher asked for my name.
"L/n, y/n l/n." I said, the whole class was looking at me, whispering.
"Oh yes!" The teacher shouted out a little to loud.
"Your our new student right?" The teacher asked me he was hopping to be right. I nodded he smiled.
"We where helping y/n get to class that is why we are late!" Eddie said. Me and ray just looked at him with confused eyes.
"Is that true y/n?" The teacher asked me wile raising an eyebrow at me.
"N-no they didn't they where hanging out on the side walks when the bell rang." I stuttered only because I was nervous about all of the kids looking at me and just me.
"Detention for Miss Gardner and Mr. Mason." The teacher said.
" But why?!?" Eddie asked.
"Because you two where late and you lied to a teacher! Y/n you may go take a seat."
"O-okay." I said then I rushed to the nearest seat I was setting beside a guy with a white lab coat on with glasses.
"Hello, my name is Danny! Your  y/n right?" He asked me. Danny ....he looks familiar.
"Well you just heard it so I guess." I said plainly to Danny.
"Oh yes, you have gorgeous eyes." H said to me I blushed.
"Thank you?" The teacher started talking so I looked at him, I notice Danny was staring at me the entire time.

Hello wolf pups so for those of you who don't know I will be posting on Tuesday and on my main account Saturdays. My main account is
luna3eclipse.