Chapter 2

Prince Ruobai even though was never close with his brothers realised something was off with his brothers decided to ask them what was wrong.
When the seven Prince's meet during one of the early morning assembly, Prince Ruobai asked his brothers if their okay cause something was off with them but they said they were okay.
But one of Prince Ruobai spies told him that the Prince's were jealous of his amazing fire power and are afraid that their father will give him the title of the crown Prince which will make him the next in line to the thrown. The Prince's plan was to frame him and get him dead or to make him lose his reputation in order that their father will be disappointed in him.
Prince Ruobai having heard felt bad and decided to move to earth but during the last night before his departure an assassin came and they fought, during the fight Rubai realized that the assassin was really familiar with his martial arts, but only one person was familiar that was the first Prince. Prince Ruobai allowed himself to be hurt by his brother and when his brother left he secretly took his trusted servant with him and left for earth.
But before he leaves he made sure to pay a visit to his father and mother's palace to see them for the last as he is gonna be away for a long time.
In the morning at the morning assembly, everyone noticed there was something wrong as.the God of War was not among them, as his presence was needed greatly the heavenly EMPEROR sent people to bring him back but the people came back saying his servant woke up this with the seventh Prince no where to be found.
As the matter cannot wait the Heavenly EMPEROR announced about a marriage that was arranged for seventh Prince which is with the daughter of the water immortal named Jin Xiao Lin, Jin Xiao Lin was known as the most beautiful girl in the empiral heaven she was a very kind girl and awesome girl as she and Prince Ruobai has been friends from childhood and they used to learn together and her cultivation was extremely great so it was natural she was prince Ruobai's fiancee.
After a week of the announcement and the seventh Prince was still no where to be found everyone starts wondering where he went to but found no clues, after a month of searching they decided to use the heavenly eyes which is also the ice mirror ( the ice mirror is a mirror that can be used to see any where in the empiral heaven and Earth) do the heavenly EMPEROR went with his subordinates to see whether they can locate the seventh Prince with the ice mirror but to no avail they couldn't find a clue but one thing is his life stone is still glowing which shows Prince Ruobai is still alive but they couldn't locate his spirit or aura.
Thus everyone was so shocked about what was going on but they don't know what to especially Jin Xiao Lin which is her fiancee but the thing she is in love with him.
She couldn't eat and tried everything she could to locate the prince but all clues led to a dead end.