My Character

Okii here's my character

Name: Charlotte Anne Clement

Nickname: Charlotte, Lotte, Charmen, Anne and Snowdrop

Friends: Nugget, Ted, Felix, Carla, Buggs, Monty and the two janitors

Enemies: Cindy, Miss Applegate, Penny, The principal and the lunch lady

Age: 5 yrs old (16 if aged up

Crush: Ted or Felix (depends on yours)

Appearance:

Personality: Cold, calloused and calculated; The young and brilliant heir to the Clement family name is certainly one that sparks interest

A young lady known for her cold eyes and even colder tone of speaking. Oftentimes she is called cruel and even heartless for someone her age which is not far from the truth.

Though, unlike the businessman of the Huxley family, Charlotte does not let her malice shine through. Instead, she masks it with her charm and the mystery that surrounds her.

She is far more determined than she is evil, and most times simply just has a hard time expressing herself as she sees it as embarrassing, vulnerability being something she perceives as weakness.

Rest assured, deep in that icy heart lies a soft spot.

Backstory: Charlotte Anne Clement was born in the snowy midst of a blizzard all the way in Edinburgh to a pair of lovers who are far too indulged in their business to take care of their daughter or to even remember her name.

The media and the public was the one to raise her, as well as a nanny from Scotland who spoke with an accent so thick only Charlotte could ever understand what she said.

Despite the constant forgetfulness of her parents, Charlotte did grow up with a gifted mind, proving to be a worthy heir to their company Clementime which directly rivalled Applesoft so it came to no surprise that she grew up with both a stoic and competitive spirit.

Both determined and thick-skinned.

Her relationship with the twins is also quite the rocky one due to the ongoing rivalry. She is friendly with Ted but clearly not with Felix, nowadays the public paints them as a sort of star-crossed-lovers.

Likes: She enjoys activities that she deems to not waste time such as reading books and even fencing.

Hobbies: In her off times, Charlotte also enjoys a good game of chess and playing the piano, rarely could you hear her singing along to the tune of it.

And when she can, Charlotte enjoys buying and searching for vintage clothing or jewelry, no matter which decade.

Dislikes: someone as competitive as herself truly hates losing, she also despises being wrong but still has the decency to say she is, of course not without the angry little face she makes.

Others: Often followed by a saccharine sweet scent, butterflies swarm Charlotte and enjoy nesting and hiding in her hair. You can always spot a few on her person and if she chooses to, she can shake her head and ruffle up her hair to send the butterflies hiding in them in a flurry of flight.