Part 0

Kaira's pov 
  I am a team manager. My team has 8 people. We usually work from 9am to 6pm. There are several teams working in my company. Mark is a team manager of sales team. They usually have more field work to gather clients.
     Sales people usually have a good personality because they are trained to impress the clients. And Mark has got a great one. But the thing which really distinguishes him from the crowd is his physique and his face.
     Sometimes when we have meetings, I used to steal glances at him. Everyone needs some eyecandy. But that was that. And I was careful not to let him catch me. He was tall, lean, muscular. He used to wear shirts for meetings which showed his beautiful physique. Slender neck, broad shoulders, muscular biceps and the forearms with folded sleeves. I am pretty sure lots of women oogle at him. I heard many have tired hitting on him. But he just declined politely.

Mark's pov

       Being blessed with good looks, I usually get a lot of attention. But there's Kaira who barely looks at me other than for work. We always meet at office for meetings. But she doesn't come to company parties or other social events. No one really knows about her private life. I guess she's just like me. I like to keep my private life private. Which is why I never mess around with my coworkers.
       But Kaira has been getting into my  head lately. She has this aura around her that makes men not want to approach her. She has a reserved sophisticated air around her. Men mostly like cheerful friendly women.
So there was not a single rumor about her.
        One night, I forgot a my phone at work. So I came to office to get it back. And guess who I saw there? Kaira. She was working late I guess. But since she was the only one there, she had removed her heels and was working comfortably on a sofa chair. She always had a proper pony tail at work. But now she had a messy bun with a few strands down her face. Seeing her like this was a first for me. I was taken back quite a bit. So I decided to stay back a little. And observe form afar. Once she was done, she left the office. And went straight to a nearby cake shop. I wanted to tease her a bit. Usually i wouldn't have bothered. But after seeing her laid-back side, I just couldn't. She ordered a chocolate pastry and took bite. Just as she was savouring the bite with eyes closed I said "Hello there, just finished work?"
      She was really shocked seeing me there as the office was empty. She then remember her hairs and was feeling embarrassed for letting a colleague see her like that. She blushed hard. I was shocked too. Kaira was blushing!!   I wanted to ease some tension and said, I forgot my phone at office so I came to get it.
        She straight away changed the discussion from informal to formal. Saying, "I was just finishing the presentation for next week."
I said "but that's next week. It's Wednesday."  She said she didn't want to work on the weekend to finish it. So she got it done now. She had finished the pastry. Seeing that she didn't want to stay much longer , we left for home.

Kaira's pov
    I was working late. And after finishing work, I was really hungry and craving something sweet, so I just went to a nearby cake shop. And suddenly, Mark was in front of me saying hello. I was alone at work so I had my hair up and was looking messy. I got so embarrassed. Plus the fact that a handsome man is sitting in front of me made me blush. I wanted to cover my face. I didn't knew what to say. Somehow I managed make a conversation.
        Over the weekend, the thought that I talked with Mark just wouldn't leave my mind. I wondered what he thought after seeing me in a messy state eating cake. He looked so good in that light blue shirt and those pants. He had rolled his sleeves, that just made him look like a Playboy and that warm smile would make anyone weak in their knees. I couldn't get him out of mind the whole weekend. I don't know how I am going to face him at work. I decided to not look at him. That will make sure my mind won't get any deviant thoughts. He was way out of my league

Mark's pov
      After seeing her like that in the office, laid back on sofachair and eating cake blushing hard, I just couldn't get her out of my mind. I wanted to make a mess of her. I wanted to let down those hairs from the high pony tail and see her expressions when she is embarrassed.
      That weekend, I decided to make a move. On monday, I saw her leaving for lunch, she was wearing a white blouse and purple pencil skirt. With her signature high pony tail which came down till her back. That skirt was so sexy. It enhanced her butt and her small waist. I wanted to grab her butt. That's when I realized I wanted her. I started figuring out how to make a move on her. Because she was one tough cookie.
      Getting her drunk was a good idea but she barely came to a social outing and making a move on her I front of others was not possible. I had to catch her alone.
      I saw her walking again, in her heels. Hers hips swayed just a little. But my crotch started reacting even to that. I wanted her bad. I decided to act the next day.
    I kept an eye on her office. I was waiting for her to go any narrow passage. She went to legal team. That was my chance. When she was returning from the legal team. I went ahead. Since the passage was narrow, it was difficult to fit in two adults. It wasn't that difficult. But I purposely pressed my body close to hers. She was so flustered. Her cheeks turned pink. I got my signal. She was flustered means she had me on her mind. So I took the chance and put my arms behind her both my arms on the wall behind her. I guess she didn't like the feeling of being trapped. She looked at me in surprise.
     I whispered in her ear, " why are you blushing?" She said what are you doing. Someone might see this.  I quickly retreated. I said "6pm in files room" in a firm voice and left.

Kaira's pov
He suddenly appeared and trapped me. I thought my heart was going to burst. There were so many thoughts in my mind. What is he doing? What if someone comes here? What should I do now? He smells so good. Is he able hear my loud heartbeats? What do I do? And after saying 6pm files room, he just left. What does that mean? I went crazy thinking about that the whole afternoon. My heart just wouldn't calm down. Every time I remembered that corridor.
      I had to decide what to do about the 6pm files room. It was clear he wanted me to go there but for what. If it was work he would just say that here. What was this about?
Did he catch me stealing glances? Oh no! What do I do!!
      In the end I decided to face the situation. I couldn't avoid him forever. We work in the same office. But I was scared. What if he's onto the fact that I am attracted to him.

Mark's pov
    Finally it was 6pm. I decided to make her wait a little. Just to get her worked up. I showed up at 6:03.
She was waiting for me at the entrance of the room. This was a room with no CCTV cameras. So I chose this. I wanted her. And I had to do this. I went in and stood in front of her. "What is it' she said. I sensed a slight guilty tone. Thanks to all these years in sales. "So you know you are guilty". Her eyes went wide. She was shocked. Just as she was about to say "what are yo.." I kissed her. Just a light peck. And moved back just to see her reaction. She was blushing. Her lips parted slightly. She didn't push me away. I was delighted.  I went in for another kiss. I kissed her long and good till she was gasping for air. I held her face in my hand looked at her eyes. Asked her, "you ok?" She just nodded. I figured this was all too much for her to process. So I asked her if she wanted to get back to work. And she left. I was happy. I hadn't felt this surge of adrenaline for a long time. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. So before I left, I kept a post it note on her table, 'same time,
                   same place,
                   tomorrow.'
Hoping she would she it before she left. And left the office.

Kaira's pov

Omg!!!
    What just happened. I left the room and went straight to the washroom. My face felt so hot. He must have felt that. We kissed! What happened? It was all so fast! Good thing he knew when to stop. It's not like I hated it but it was such a shock.
    The kiss was so good. My whole body felt light. He kissed my lips so tenderly and slowly. He was skilled. I didn't get a chance to show any of my skills because I was to shocked. What am I thinking. It's not like I am going to do it again. I calmed down and went back to get my things and leave. Just then I found a post it. And I got shocked again. These shocks just keep hitting me one after the other. This is not good. Tomorrow! Again!
What was happening!!?
      Don't tell me he was serious with me. Wait. If he was serious he would have asked me on a date or something first. What is this then? A fling? Then  it should have been flung. What's with the note? What if someone else found it. Ughhh.....
      I couldn't think straight anymore. What was he thinking? He is not serious. But he doesn't flirt around so he's not playing around with me. So what is it?