Prologue (2/2)

A couple of hours after the fight with the Beowolves.

You had been flying for a couple of hours and you finally landed on another island. When you landed, you noticed that most of the people there were faunus. Some had horns, some had horns, some had tails, and some had different ears. They all looked at you strangely, probably because you looked human. Piccolo had taught you about how badly the faunus had been treated by humanity and how distrusting they were to humans.

(Y/N): Internally " Only if they knew............. "

You walked around looking for someone to help, but after an hour, there didn't seem like anyone really needed help.

You walked out of a store and began to fly off when,

????: " You faunus really are a waste of space! "

You heard this and flew just outside of an opening to an alleyway. There was two humans who were kicking and berating a small faunus girl, who had black hair and cat ears, and looked just a bit older than you. She tried to walk out of the alley, but one of the men grabbed her hair and threw her against the alley wall.

Asshole 1: " Who said you could leave? "

He pulled out an knife and he raised it up high about to stab the faunus girl when you finally stepped in. You used a ki blast and knocked the knife out of his hand. The two assholes turn to you, as well as the faunus girl.

Asshole 1: " Hey kid, who do you think you are?! "

(Y/N): " Someone who doesn't tolerate jerks like you! "

Asshole 2: " Big words little boy! "

He tries to rush you, but you uppercut him and knock him out of the alleyway, you then get behind the other asshole at the speed of sound and kick him out of the alleyway as well. 

(Y/N): " Stay down, final warning. "

They both get up and try to attack you again. You spread you fingers wide and put your right hand over you left, then over your head.

(Y/N): " MASENKO-HAAAAA! "

You fire a beam at the two, with it exploding on impact with the two sending them flying out of the alley for a second time, and they don't get back up

You fire a beam at the two, with it exploding on impact with the two sending them flying out of the alley for a second time, and they don't get back up. You run to check on the girl they were harassing.

(Y/N): " Hey, are you alright? You hit that wall really hard! "

????: " My head. "

She moves her head to reveal some blood going down the back of her head.

(Y/N): " Here, I can help! "

You put your hand on the back of her neck. She winces at the pain of her injury.

(Y/N): " It'll only hurt for a second. "

You used your ki to heal her wound.

(Y/N): " See, what did I tell you. "