The Deviancy Epidemic

You, Hank and Connor arrived at the crime scene. You listened to the briefing from one of the first responders then began to look around. You couldn't help but watch Connor as he walks around scanning clues. You watched him as he took some blood on his fingers and licked it. "CONNOR WHAT THE SHIT?!" You yell. He just looks at you with his sweet chocolate brown eyes. "I can check blood samples in real time. I'm sorry. I should've warned you." He apologized. "Wait that's actually cool. What can you tell me?" You practically gushed over his abilities at this point. "Well. He was deceased 3 and a half hours ago. His blood type is AB+ and his name is Vincent Hallows. He has a record for involuntary manslaughter and possession of a class 1 narcotic." You look at him completely dumbfounded. "Connor that's amazing..." he simply nodded and walked away. You were internally fanboying. You've always had an interest in android technology, but seeing one in action and working with one? You were blown away. You felt a rough pat on your shoulder. "So... Connor huh?" Hank said with a chuckle. "Hmm? Oh. Yeah. Hes a pretty impressive model. RK800? I've never seen one like him before." You replied. Hank just laughed. "What's so funny, Hank?" You questioned. He just looked at you. "That's not what I meant. And Connor is a prototype. One of a kind detective android created by cyberlife to assist in the deviancy case at the DPD." Hank said as he looked over at Connor sampling more blood. "Hey tin can. Stop putting the evidence in your mouth! Its disgusting." Hank complained. You laughed and continued investigating.

"So Connor. What do we know so far?" You asked. He looked at you and started to think. "The android seemed to have murdered it's owner in self defense. Theres a knife covered in thirium next to the victim, and a gun laying on the floor with no fingerprints. The victims body has 4 bullet wounds. One to the stomach, two to the chest and one to the head. Theres thirium in the kitchen, but no human blood. Leading us to believe the victim struck first. The android fled to the bedroom and took the gun where it shot the victim. The android was damaged. I can track the trail of thirium back to where it went." Connor explained. "Let's find a fucking deviant!" Hank exclaimed from out of nowhere slapping you and Connor on the back, almost knocking the wind out of you.

Connor started to scan the area. He found the trail of blue blood and started to follow it to a rug in the living room. He looked under the rug and saw a large hatch and proceeded to open it. Revealing a ladder. He climbed down, followed by you and Hank. You pulled out a flashlight and started to look around. When you noticed a figure shaking in the corner. "Hank..." you whispered. He looked over and his eyes widened. "Shit..." the android was covered in burns and cuts. You looked closer and saw she was missing an optical unit. "Please... dont hurt me..." Her voice shook. She was scared. "We're not here to hurt you. We just need to take you to the station." You soothed the anxiety ridden android. She looked at me, then looked at Hank and Connor. She slowly stood up and followed us out of the bunker and into the car.

The three of you took her to the station for questioning and found out her owner had not only beaten her. But was always high on cocaine and drove his wife to suicide. "Thank you for cooperating. It will help your case." Connor said to the deviant. He left the interrogation room and returned to where you Hank were sitting behind the mirror glass. "Good work Connor." You chimed. He looked back at you. A small blue colour coming to his cheeks. You could've sworn you'd seen him smile. Hank looked at you again and smirked. "What's so funny old man?" You questioned. "Oh nothing." He replied. The cocky little shit. Connor had scanned you without you knowing. And read the results.

(Y/N) (L/N)
Born: 10/01/2015 age 23
Police Detective at DPD
Criminal record: none

He made a mental note of your records. But while scanning you, he checked one more thing.

Sexuality: Closeted Homosexual.