Part 1

Arnav Singh Raizada took a deep sigh. It's been three years. Three years that he went abroad. Three years since he run away from everything. Three years that he lost his love.

He walks out of the Airport slowly. He is no rush to reach home. It's suffocating him to come here where her memories haunt him. Entering the car he leaned on the seat and closed his eyes. His mind went back to those lovely memories of her.

Flashback

Arnav is staring at the girl in front of him lovingly. She is his best friend. His khushi. Both of them were best friends since the time they first year of the college. He is in love with her. But very scared to confess.

Today he gained his courage finally. "Khushi." .he called her.

She turned to him. "Arnav. ...where were you yesterday. How many times I called you. Why didn't you picked up the phone. Haa..."

He grinned sheepishly. How can he tell her that from yesterday he is practicing to propose her. "Woh...I forgot to check my phone khushi. Whole day I just spent my time with maa.."he lied.

Khushi smiled." I knew that. Mumma' boy must have done that." She giggled making him smile too.

"Khushi I love you."..he said suddenly.

Khushi's smile flattered hearing him. She looked at him stunned. But soon schooled her expressions." But Arnav...I...I ."..she stammered.

Arnav hold her hand in his. "I know khushi. I'm not asking you to love me back right now. It's just that I want you to know about my feelings".

Khushi sighed. "It won't work Arnav. You knew sanjay naa , my childhood bestie. His parents sent his proposal for me yesterday and I accepted him. I too had some feelings for you Arnav. But seeing no positive response from you I just considered it as my infatuation. Now nothing can be done Arnav. I'm sorry. I called you so many times to say this". She said.

Arnav gulped hearing her words. His eyes turn red with pain. He hides everything with a smile. "Oh...I didn't knew that. Ok...just forget about my proposal ok. Take it as some stupid joke".

Khushi looked at him sadly." I'm sorry Arnav. I know what you might be feeling now. But I'm helpless".

"Sshhh....you don't need to say sorry. You didn't do any mistake. Ok...never blame yourself for anything." He said cupping her face. Khushi nodes her head smiling.

Flashback ends

He sighed remembering everything. After that her marriage got fixed with sanjay. 2 weeks before her marriage he flew to London. He had cut off all the ties with everyone.

He tells the driver to go to the near by boutique which runs by AR. As he walks in all the staff rushed to meet him. The only heir of AR group. He just nodes at them and directly went to the saree section. He needs to buy a saree for his mother and apologise to her for everything.

He was busy in selecting a saree. Just then he noticed a couple beside him. He instantly recognise sanjay. But the pregnant woman beside him was not khushi. He frowned.

That woman went to the trial room. Arnav walked near sanjay. "Heyy.."

Sanjay smiled at him. "Heyyy...Arnav. .how are you..."