<‹1›>

The stuffed bear

10 o'clock

   Darkness

12 o'clock

Fear

2 am

...movement...

Emma was scared, tired, and had a wild imagination when it came to the dark. Though, what happened next, she could not possibly imagine it herself.

She quickly jumped up from her covers only to be met with a pair of dark soulless eyes surrounded by cotton and fake fur.

The stuffed bear was growling and gaging. Coughing up blood on the girls purple sheets and blankets. Emma was frozen. Emma was scared.

The bear walked on her leg, then her stomach, then her chest. It stood there, staring and coughing up blood all over Emma.

She kicked the bear off of her and quickly ran out of bed. She turned on her light and saw... Nothing... 'Where did it go?' She thought to herself. She turned the knob of her door and opened it by an inch. She peeked out of her room and still found nothing.

She started to grow nauseous and ran to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and screamed. Her skin grew hairier and she started to cough and gag more and more.

She threw up blood and fur all over her sink. Looking down at the sink she grew dizzy and fainted. The bear sitting there
In the corner of the bathroom watching everything. "YOU SHOULD HAVE PLAYED WITH ME!"

-M.A.T