"He real funny, huh?" I asked, trying to be slick.

She rolled her eyes, ignoring me. I shook my head, I ain't want my sister to grow up. I already had Emani's grown ass with Ezra. Then my oldest two sisters was already grown, she was the only one I could keep from all this bullshit.

I stopped thinking about that when Karin's hand went on my thigh again. Her hand began to trace higher up my leg, her fingers curling around my inner thigh then sliding back down to my knee only to come up again, inching higher yet. Despite myself I felt my dick twitch and my cheeks burned.

"Quit fucking playing with me" I whispered.

No sooner, her hand slid up my leg further still and her fingers brushed against the bulge that was forming down the side of my jeans.

Her hand stopped for a moment, seemingly in surprise, then she gently squeezed my dick through the fabric and ran her hand back down my leg to my knee.

My dick pushed even harder against my jeans and as if in reply her hand slid back up, running right over the length of it, all the way to the crotch, squeezing gently. I had to cough to stifle the moan that suddenly came up to my mouth.

"Izzy you good man?" Powda asked as he came back with the bag.

I nodded, clearing my throat. I heard Karin start chuckling, almost making me wrap my hand around her throat. She played the most, but when I be tryna play, she don't be letting me.

She started rubbing her hand up and down my leg again. Her hand ran up and down the length of my leg a few more times, pressing her hand gently against my penis as she got to it, rubbing it through the fabric. Then she stopped, her hand cupping me, squeezing and rubbing.

Slowly she moved her hand fully on to my crotch, her fingers delving down between my legs and caressing my balls while her palm rubbed against my shaft. My dick was throbbing and my breathing had become ragged.

I heard a faint clicking sound as Karin's fingers found my fly and began to unzip it, moving ever so slowly so as to keep the noise down, still rubbing the base of her hand against my dick. I wanted to reach down and stop her, to tell her to stop but I felt powerless.

I turned my head to look at her and was shocked to see her staring back at me, eyes hooded and sultry, a smirk creasing her lips. Her gaze penetrated me and locked me in place, forcing my eyes to remain on hers, holding a power over me.

She finished unzipping me, unhurried and confident in her movements, never easing up the pressure on the bulge in my jeans. She gave my dick a quick squeeze before snaking her hand inside my trousers, nearly eliciting another gasp from me before I could stifle it by clearing my throat.

She stopped, leaning over to give me a kiss. She stopped to whisper to me.

"Just a preview daddy" she whispered before kissing me.

She leaned back into her seat and waited for her food. She really had me worked up, so now I had to let my la mini-me go down before I gave her my gifts.

I thought about the time I seen my grandma and grandpa fucking and it instantly went back down. The food came back and everyone got quiet. Karin kept stealing shit off my plate until it was almost gone, but when I took from her, she got mad.

Once everyone was finished, I reached in the bag and got out her chains.

"I got some more shit to give you" I stated, getting everyone's attention.

I opened the boxes and showed it to her. She gasped, picking up the "Karin" necklace.

"Aw, you replaced my last one" she cooed, grabbing my face.