Well, I'm pretty irresistible

"I mean it's not like I don't want to go to it, I just..."

Your friend's voice drifted away as your eyes glazed over, you were perched on the edge of a cafeteria table while she rattled on about something she had done with her boyfriend while you absent mindedly nodded, trying not to give off the impression that you really didn't give a shit. You were tired and thinking about what you were going to have for dinner later.

"Oh my god" she hissed and grabbed your arm, snapping you back to reality.

"Hm?" you looked down at her arm and then at her face, she was looking across the room.

"Billy Hargrove is staring right at you!" she squealed. "You know if I wasn't with..." You rolled your eyes and started to drift off again, but she shook you back to the conversation.

"You should totally talk to him!" She hissed at you, she looked back over and beckoned Billy over with a swift movement of her hand.

"Don't fucking– did you ever consider that he was just staring off into space?! People do that you know!" You slapped her hand and glanced over, surprised to see Billy rise from his seat with a smile, you knew he was hot, so did every other girl in your year and you also knew that he knew it.

"Okay, see ya!" Your friend sang as she span on her heels and almost pranced away.

"What the fuck..." you muttered under your breath as you prepared yourself for what you could only predict would be total embarrassment.

"Hey" Billy said with a smile.

"Hi" you fidgeted on your seat, suddenly aware of how attractive he actually was up close, you felt a blush rise from your chest and up towards your neck.

"My friend was just playing around you didn't have too–"

"It's okay, I'm here now" he shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at you.

"So, what are you going to do with me?" he questioned in a sultry tone.

"Um..." your eyes darted around the room as you realized you had no fucking idea how to talk to this guy. You flinched as the bell rang for the end of lunch.

"I'm sorry, my friend called you over because she thought you were staring at me" you blurted out, watching the cafeteria empty.

"Mhm. I was." He confirmed with a wide grin.

"R-right..." you licked your lips anxiously as you realized you were completely alone in the room.

"Am I making you nervous?" Billy asked, bringing his thumb up to his bottom lip, resting it there with his eyes locked on you.

"N-no, not at all." You answered, trying to act and sound cool, your eyes darted to the clock and you realized you were going to be late for class.

"Need to be somewhere?" he asked you playfully.

"Um, yeah, we're in school so, class?" you replied, your voice shaky and uncertain.Billy shrugged at you confidently.

"Why don't we skip class and go hang out?"

You laughed nervously, but silenced when you saw Billy's eyebrows furrow.

"Oh, you're serious? You wanna hang out with me?" your eyes narrowed with confusion.

"Yeah, why not? I was staring at you for a reason. Come on, don't make me beg" he whined

You felt a pang of confidence, I mean, he said he had been staring at you.

"Alright, an offer to hang out with the infamous Billy Hargrove, how could a girl resist?"

"Well, I'm pretty irresistible." He said cockily with a smirk

"And modest!" you replied jokingly as you hopped down from the table, Billy didn't move and for a split second you were inches apart, you could smell his cologne and cigarette smoke. He pinched your chin and lifted your head up so he was looking at you with his eyes that were bluer than July skies, he slowly ran his thumb across your bottom lip, stealing your breath away.

"Alright, let's get out of here." he insisted as he threw an arm around your shoulder and lead you out of the dining hall.