Mack leaving?!

"Come on Y/N let's go surf!" Brady said as he knocked on my door.

"Coming!" I shouted as I finished putting my swim suit on.

I ran out the door and grabbed my surf board and my phone then ran outside

I ran out the door and grabbed my surf board and my phone then ran outside. I saw Brady and Mack (Brady's girlfriend) already in the water. My brother and my best friend dating some would think that's a bad thing but not me they both make equal time for me.

I turned on a song called 'Oxygen' then ran in the water with my surf board.

We surfed all day and I wish that's what we could do all the time it would be perfect.

"Whoo" Brady and I shouted.

"Best day ever" I said with a smile

"It was awesome" Mack said

"Awesome? No it was better than awesome! It was so awesome that 'awesome' wishes it was that awesome" Brady said.

"Yup" I agreed.

"You guys I need to tell y-" Mack started to say but Brady interrupted.

"Race you to the house!" He shouted. Brady and I started running and I ended up beating him.

"I clearly won that you guys" I said.

"Yeah, yeah" Brady and Mack said. We all walked in the house.

"Hey I need to t-" Mack started again

"Wait do you hear that?" I said

"Hear what?" Mack asked. Brady and I ran into the room where Grandpa was and saw he was watching 'Wet Side Story'. They were singing 'Surf Crazy'.

"I can't believe your watching this without us" Brady said.

"Well now that your here I'm not" Grandpa said with a smile.

"Seriously that movie makes no sense they sing for no reason, there hair never gets wet, the girls are never as good at surfing as the guys, and they sing for no reason did I mention that I said it again cause it still makes no sense" Mack said. I let off a little laugh.

"Okay seriously I need to tell y-" Mack started again.

"Wait watch my favorite part Lela falls of the stage and into Tanners arms and as this is happing Chee Chee one of the bikers falls into Seacat a surfers arms and Tanner and Lela fall in love as Chee Chee and Seacat fall in love but Lela and Chee Chee are pulled away by the Bikers and Tanner and Seacat are pulled apart and a dance war starts" Brady said. There was suddenly a knock on the door and Mack went to answer it. It was an older woman they shared a few words and Mack looked upset. Brady and I heard the woman say something about leaving tomorrow.

"Mack what does she mean by leaving tomorrow?" Brady and I asked. The woman started talking but we weren't listening we just kept asking the same question again. Mack explained that she made and deal to stay here for the first part of highschool and when it was time to get serious she would go where her aunt went to school.

Brady and Mack went outside and talked but I immediately ran to my room and changed into my pajamas. I knew it was the middle of the day but I didn't care. My best friend was moving away to some private school and didn't even tell us. Wait...she had tried to tell us but we didn't listen we kept interrupting!

I got under the covers and layed there and soon fell asleep.

(Hope you enjoyed the first chapter)