Chapter one

Being an immortal being is a very hard work.
It's been hundred years since I came to earth, I wish I could go back and reminisce over the old times even if it's in a dream

(FLASHBACK,thousand years back)
The seventh child of the heavenly emperor and the heavenly empress was born,today being the seventh day ritual to see what power he possesses. All the immortal from the heavens and earth are gathered here ranging from the highest ranking to the lowest ranking. The people of the highest ranking gathered here are THE WATER IMMORTAL, HU BICHEN, THE FLOWER DEITY, SHU SHIENSHEN, THE DEMON KING CHEN SHOU, THE HEAVENLY EMPEROR AND EMPRESS. Also the leaders of the snake tribe, the dragon tribe,the fox tribe and the bird tribe are all here.
All these were here to witness the naming ceremony of the seventh Prince and find out the power he have.
After the ceremony started everyone notice that seventh Prince was really quite not crying like all the other kids will do but they payed no heed but when the heavenly EMPEROR AND EMPRESS face the child the Name JIANG RUOBAI the kid turn into brightest and the most beautiful Phoenix they've never seen before. Now everyone starts murmuring among themselves then they all realised that the seventh Prince is the fire God which makes him automatically the war god but some of the people consider this an omen that means there is going to be a lot of war during the years this kid is alive but some also found this as an opportunity to rebel against the heavenly emperor.
Nine thousand years later.
It's been three thousand years since the day of the naming ceremony, everything is fine Prince Ruobai have grown to be a man of few but powerful words he prepares the army and always distance himself from other things. But it's been a week that the demon King has sent a letter to the empiral heaven breaking the treaty they made not to wage war so Prince Ruobai and his army are preparing for war.
During the war at the nightless city a lot of people died but the demon army refuses to back down, Prince Ruobai was able to kill the demon King and imprison his soul in the demon prison but this rather caused all the prince's of the demon tribe to be filled as their father was dead and they need a heir to their thrown. The demon prince""s waged another war against the empiral heaven and and all the other tribes despite their soldiers being injured and suffering from the last which just happens twenty one days ago. So Prince Ruobai despite being exhausted gather thousand people to defend their frontier and this war just happened to be at the the river of nothingness. The war lasted three days and two nights, the demon tribe was defeated but before the end of the war, Prince Ruobai got heavily injured, but they won.
When the army of the Heavenly empire returned home with victory, everyone was very happy except his brothers who were really jealous of him because their father was so proud of seventh Prince Ruobai that he prepared a banquet for him and invited all the high ranking and lower ranking immortals and Deities to attend.
Another reason his brothers were jealous was because they thought that their father will give the throne to Prince Ruobai of he dies and he will become the heavenly emperor.
So they found ways of framing him so he can't be able to get that position, thus becoming a ruckus in the empiral heaven between the first six brothers.
But the thing was Ruobai never had intentions of becoming the heavenly emperor.