5- 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Mulai dari awal

Taylor sent him a puzzled look, "nothing's wrong," she nodded believably. Joe looked at her unconvinced but decided to move past it.

They premiered the movie for the first time and Taylor was left moved. It was an extraordinary film and Taylor was so proud of Joe. She turned to Joe and gave him a joyful hug. "Oh my god!"

Joe smiled. "Was my acting good?"

Taylor let out a schoolgirl squeal, "It was so much more than that, I'm so proud of you babe." And truthfully she was. Joe had done a string of movies the previous year and the beginning of the current year. He was a star on the rise. She was always ready to support him, planning out her schedule and sacrificing her own events for him because she loved him. They embraced and conversed a little more before she was pulled away by Emma.

"Our busy schedules keep conflicting our meetups, girl!" Emma whined as they moved past the huge auditorium.

"But we're here now," Taylor smiled ear to ear. One of Taylor's biggest issues was trust. It was a term that always wound up stabbing her in the back. She couldn't find a suitable contender and always chose the wrong people to give it to. All my enemies started out friends. All those people she gave all her time to were no longer in her life. They left her at her worst, but Emma was one of them who was still standing. Help me hold on to you. Taylor smiled at Emma with emotive desperation but as her own lyrics played in her head, she could only see flashes of Harry on her mind.

They talked like how good old friends would talk after seeing each other after a long, long time. They talked about the weather to music and to Taylor's love life. "Oh my god, you and Joe! He popped the question didn't he- well he did, it was all over the news! I feel like a proud mom!" She squealed, bringing her hands up in the air and wavering them in excitement. It was Emma who had played matchmaker by bringing her and Joe together, and for that Taylor was extremely grateful.

"We're doing so well," Taylor answered in content. "He's the sweetest and the most understanding, he gets me so well. He was everything I've been looking for my whole life," The words slipping from her mouth didn't quite reach her eyes. They were all part of a template she vowed to follow. But she was honestly so very happy.

"I've done god's work," Emma joked, a smirk playing on the ends of her lips.

The chitchatter came to an end after a long while and it was time for Taylor and Joe to finally make a red carpet appearance as a debut couple. Despite dating for more than 4 years and being engaged, Taylor felt uneasy making their relationship public public. She had finally gathered up the courage through time by promising him that today was the day.

The cameraman and paps greedily took snaps, and Taylor felt the discomfort she always feared. Here was a relationship she held onto dearly only for her and Joe's eyes- being displayed for everyone else to see. For everyone else to judge and tear, in the brinks of fragility. She remembered the boy with the anchor and ship tattoo again, how their relationship had literally turned to dust due to the public exposure. The ancient relationship with memories that she still desperately clung onto this day, savoring every moment as if each were fragile.

That was the start of it all. Then she went on with the DJ, and she forced their relationship to be more public than it needed to be. Every moment was exposed to all, with literally no privacy. When she moved on with the famous actor-Tom, it didn't take a millisecond for the paps to find them sharing a private moment. Soon, everyone knew, and everyone judged. That was when she was finally tired, scared, thru.

"Joe, I can't do this," Taylor spoke softly as the paps who were shouting directions and poses stopped their chaos. She freed herself from Joe's arms and he looked at her with disappointment.