"Okay bye."

"Bye." I said hanging up the phone. I dusted off my shoulders and did a small dance. Chubbs looked over at me and laughed.

"Nigga you a trip." He said shaking his head.

"I know." I said doing a cocky smirk. I heard the doorbell and I walked to the front door and looked out the peephole. I saw it was Gelo and I let him in. We dapped each other up.

"You can go ahead and go to the room." I told him taking the key out of my pocket. I handed it to him and he wasted no time going back there. The party room wasn't even really a party room. It was more like a club. I had this mansion built last year. I was planning on getting another bigger and better mansion built soon, but now wasn't the right time. My phone dinged and I pulled it out of my pocket. I checked the motivation and saw that Mahlani's fiancée replied.

@kennethfarrow Nah sorry man..I won't be able to make it.

I read the message over and over and I sighed. How the fuck are you not gonna come support your lady with her first song releasing. He was a bum but I would make sure not to let that ruin Mahlani's night. I tried to think of a way to get her here. I went on her page and saw a picture of her and her best friend. I wasted no time DMing her. She dmed me back quickly and we came up with the perfect plan. I told her to pick her out something nice to wear and I would pay her back every penny,This shits gon be good and I couldn't wait to see the look on Mahlani's face...

Koi

I just finished talking to Drake about the plan of getting Mahlani to his house. I checked the time seeing it was only almost 2 o'clock. I was already out and about so I called Lani on the way there and told her I was on my way.

"Hello?" She answered sleepily.

"GIRL I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU ARE NOT STILL ASLEEP AT 2 SOMETHING!" I yelled into the phone playfully.

"Yes I am, I'm tired I had an eventful night Koi." She said sighing. I heard movement through the phone.

"Well I'll be to your house in 20 hurry up and get ready, we're going out tonight, I'm taking you out to celebrate for your single releasing. Now get that ass up." I said hanging up the phone before she could even respond. I chuckled to myself and got on the highway heading to her house. After about 15 minutes I pulled up to her house and honked the horn. I saw Kenneth and Lala walk outside and she kissed him goodbye while he got in his car. I rolled my eyes. I don't really like him, I have to put on an act and be happy for Mahlani, but in reality I don't think he's a good fit for her. She walked to the car and opened the door getting in.

"Hey Koi." She said smiling and leaning over kissing my cheek.

"Hey bitch." I said backing out the driveway and riding down the street.

"What store are we going to? Or are we going to the mall?" She asked me happily.

"Girl we're going to Caroline's Boutique!" I said excitedly while dancing in my seat yielding onto the highway.

"GIRL DO IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE SOME CAROLINE'S BOUTIQUE MONEY?" She yelled.

"I got you, my treat." I said smiling. She gave me a straight face and I just laughed "what?" I said snickering.