Mama Midoriya and Shady Person

It was a loud and stormy night, Izuku Midoriya was just leaving a good night out with his friends to the movies. He had his red coat hood over his head, it was so baggy he couldn't see sideways. Only what was in front of him, or the floor, so he looked at the floor to avoid rain going on his face. He smiled at the thought that he sat next to Uraraka this time, and she accidently held his hand when she was scared. He hoped he could sit next to her another time, too.

Suddenly, Izuku heared footsteps in front of him on the cracked small sidewalk, so he looked up, flinching at the thundering noise. There was a figure dressed all in black, he couldn't tell what gender they were, but he didn't want to stare and seem rude; so he looked back down to the floor. As Izuku passed the person, he could hear them mumbling something, he only caught some words which were 'you' 'villain' and 'hero'. There was also another word that was cut off, 'Tom', what do these mean? Of course Izuku took no notice of it and continued walking back to his house, which was only a short walk now.

He saw his house in the distance and rushed to the door, unlocking it quickly to see a happy Inko Midoriya waiting for him "Izuku! You're back! How was the movie?" She smiled, hugging her son "Was that girl Uraraka there? Who was there?"
Izuku hugged her back "O-Oh urm yeah, she was. The rest of the group were there too."
"Oooo, my boy is growing up so fast! You'll be a hero and get a girlfriend in no time!" She chirped, letting go of her son and speed walking to the kitchen.
"Wh-Wha?!" Izuku went all red in the face and waved his arms about, thinking of Uraraka actually being with him "What m-makes you say that?"
"Well, you do go all red when around her." Inko stated and started putting pots and pans away "Well, you go red near every girl, must be hormones. But more around her."
"EEEHHHH?" Izuku was just about to sit down, but got startled and fell on the floor instead.

The night ended with Izuku sipping a hot chocolate to warm him up and Inko talking to him about what the movie is like.

------------------------------------------------------------
(396 Words ^)
It feels nice to be back