Rough Guy Diary

Dear Diary,

 Hi today some prat girl, made me look like a moron I mean yeah I admit I sort of am, but she had no right!  She came up to me saying, shit like you can’t do this you cannot do that and I was like what ever! I mean I’m forty years of age, and she started a water fight with me I mean she went a got a gun and soaked me and when I got home a got a right old fucking moan from my mum and wife! My mum was like “You said you was going pub and you’re soaked did you get drunk…” and shit like that I wasn’t really listening! Don’t start me on my wife she was a bad as my mum she said it’s only a phrase what in the fucking world did that mean I mean like what the fuck she is lovely and caring! When she is not with my mother, but forget that my mum belittles EVERYONE, EVERYTHING, and ANYONE, And ANYWHERE!

************

My earliest memory was when I was 6 and me and my mum was at a Saturday market, she grabbed a tampon and went to the market man IS THIS MY SIZE!

I was so embrassed and so was the man, my mum waited and waited and then went fuck you I’ll just go try it on the man had to leave the stale the only reason I remember that is because some geezers recorded it and put it on YOUTUBE! They called it I feel so sorry for this little Kid!