Fire on

Year 198 of the Solar Era in Tokyo, special fire force's are fighting against a phenomenon called spontaneous human combustion where humans beings are turned into living infernos called “Infernals.” While the Infernals are first generation cases of spontaneous human combustion, later generations possess the ability to manipulate flames while retaining human form.

(No one's POV)

The sound of a phone going off is heard in a small room that belongs to a young boy with spikey brown hair and brown eyes. He was sleeping until he took his phone and answered it.

 He was sleeping until he took his phone and answered it

"Hello?"- ???

"(Y/n) why do you sound half asleep it's 3 in the afternoon. Remember today is a school day and you still need to pick what you want to do when you graduate."- ???

"Hahaha psych this is a recording leave a message after the beep."- (y/n)

"Oh well it's a good thing I'm already at your front door."- ???

(Your POV)

The female on the other line hung up and I heard a knock on the door and sadly I know exactly who it is. I got out of bed and went to go answer it, when I did I saw a young girl with long, straight dark hair tied into twintails. Her eyes are golden/yellow, with white pupils and she's wearing a black thong and bra, a protective outer jacket, a neck protector, dark boots and protective gloves. Parts of her outfit are coated with blue lines. Her torso is open, revealing her entire stomach area and cleavage. Her pants are also exposed at the hips. The sleeves of her jacket appear to be too long for the arms and the buttons are in the shape of cross-like symbols. This girl is Tamaki Kotatsu a rookie member of the fire force and my best friend.

 This girl is Tamaki Kotatsu a rookie member of the fire force and my best friend

"Come on why are you still asleep you have to get up."- Tamaki

"Better question is why are you dressed like that?"- (y/n)

"It's my fire force uniform I thought it would be hot in this thing so I kept it open. What do you think?"- Tamaki

Tamaki did a little twirl and stopped when she was facing me again and I would say It'll probably be a problem in the future but I didn't want to be rude.