Chapter One

As the streaks of tears from the morning rain lay against my bedroom windowpane, I find myself neck deep in paperwork. My dreads hang on for dear life in a unkept bun, my eyes straining from the lack of sleep against the rim of my thin blocked glasses.

Looking over delicious dessert ideas for the coming months I find myself in a blissful state of euphoria over the fact that my shop is swelling with business and I couldn't be happier. Looking at the clock I see the bold red numerals of 5:30a.m staring back at me as if taunting me to seek retribution. Since I have to crawl out of the safe and warm comfort of my king size bed to release my soft navy silk bed spread from my manicured hands. Walking across the familiar gray carpet flooring to my bathroom I strip out of my thin white translucent robe. The white tile shine back at me illuminated by the bright lightbulb above the door.

As I gather my self together for another hard day I see in the mirror a 5ft1' hazel eyed smooth chocolate skinned beauty with curves that can make any man tempted. Thinking back to when I was younger I despised being curvy because of attention but growing up I learned to appreciate and love my flat tummy,my ample derrière and my perky large breast. With long dreads that give me an exotic appeal with my eyes enhancing the affect I felt beautiful. Taking my time to wash up and complete my morning routine my alarm beeps giving me the heads up that I have 10 minutes to finish getting dress. Slipping into a nude string panty set I filter through my closet to find a medium length mustard colored middle stitch dress. As I stand in front of my body mirror situating my dress to not look rumpled I apply mascara, lipgloss, fixed my hair in a tight high bun swooping my baby hairs, and placed in diamond stud earrings I was ready to go. Gathering my papers beige hand purse and my phone I head out the front door. Stoping I realize....I forgot my keys.....again....snatching my keys off the counter I locked the front door and raced to my black bmw, treading careful as to not trip in my wedge sandals. Rolling out of my driveway I hit 50 so I can start preparations early as usual.

Listening to the cool dewy silence of the morning I start to mentally prepare myself for this Monday morning. Parking in front of  a red brick building with tall glass windows that invite the welcoming sun and the troubling moon bold white letters drew attention and gave sweet promised such as the titled name Sweet Temptation. Smiling a white toothy grin as I opened the door I get mesmerized at the work that was placed into my shop with the clear dessert assortment holder that is placed in front of the door beside the cashier area where all of our pre made desserts are placed to entice customers,the marble counter with all the appliances needed, a white board with the choices being serviced with prices included,the shiny black tile that decorated the floor, and the several round marble coffee tables that completed my accomplished dream. Looking at the time 6:30 shown back at me putting me back on track to start with my preparations but not before cleaning up. As 8:00 rolled around i have my shop cleaned and mopped with assorted desserts made and prepared, now I was waiting on Terry my cute twink of a baker to come in.

Terry came to me about 3 years ago while looking for a fresh start. Terry is an amazing baker and very beautiful with electric blue eyes, pouty red lips, a tiny frame of 5,5 and a head full of dark hair. But he doesn't seem to notice that every man that had an ounce of gay in their system followed him like a lost puppy in a rain storm. But I guess me and him are destined to be old cat ladies. The door entry bell twinkled I look up to see terry in a short sleeve white shirt black slacks and kitchen shoes ready to start the day. Trailing behind his perky booty into the kitchen I tapped his delicious bum, "You ready to get to baking T." Smirking he replied "batter up."

Top picture is how I envisioned Jezebel with dreadlocks and hazel eyesOutfit of today is at the very top

Outfit of today is at the very top

Top picture is how I envisioned Jezebel with dreadlocks and hazel eyesOutfit of today is at the very top

This is how I envisioned Terry with blue eyes and deeper cherry colored lips