Chapter 1

“Mom stop crying,” I whined. The one person in the world to laugh like a maniac when mufasa died in lion king was crying because I was going to college. “You Know I’ll visit you every chance I get”. ”Yah, honey we should let her go unpack”, my father tried reasoning with her, but not because he couldn’t stand to see her cry No!, It was because he couldn’t wait to see me gone.

    “Yo-your right it is time for me to let her go” she sniffed. When she finally calmed down we said our good bye’s, but when I couldn’t see their car any more I realized were I was.

    “Hi, welcome to oregan university home of the oregan ducks! Do you need help finding your dorm?” a perky voice tor me away from my thoughts. I looked to my left to see a petite girl with bright blue eye’s and wavy blond hair staring at me. “Umm yah my dorm is in pima hall and room 69. (Wink wink)

      The girls face scrunched up in confusion “pima?” the girl questioned “If you don’t mind can I see your dorm card?”;” sure” I replied and handed her a little laminated piece of plastic.”Ohhh” I got you were rearranged she said squinting at the card “actuly were roomies!” her high pinched squeal was enough to wake the dead.

  “My name is Kiala, yours” she asked “Kira” I replied “Kira” she said almost as if searching for it through her mind for the name “Kira you know I think I’ve heard that name before. “Really?” I questioned “yah I just can’t remember were, ohh well I’ll show you to our dorm, but first let me give you a tour” she said twitching with excitement….

Five Hours Later

…… and that’s why you never get a piercing there” as she finishes her horrifying story we were walking towards a sorority house “why are we here, aren’t we going to are dorm” I ask curiously. I used to want to be part of one but, then I turned into the tomboy on the street but even then I still wanted to be part of one. When I turned nine-teen I started despising them and never knew why. “Well when I checked your card this was the address so that’s why you were relocated” she replied. Ugh it was probably my trying to get me back into sororities. I only hoped the horror that I was feeling wasn’t showing on my face. 

   “Welcome to theta ci” She squels ok just know that I am not responsible for any droll that may have gotten on the floor. Wow and I mean wow beyonce would be jealous. There were two stair cases on either side of the middle of the room and a chandelier smack in the middle of them.

  The coat rack was shiny, and I didn’t even want to know how they got the door mat to sparkle. My day dreaming was cut short when Kaila started to walk up the stairs. “Come on” she said ushering me up the stairs, for a small person she sure walks fast it took me a minute to catch. “I must warn you there are some crazy people here” she whispered. “Really” I said adding a fake gasp to make it believable. “I know its hard to believe but its true” ok either this girl has no idea being sarcastic means or she’s rock stupid.

   When we got to the top of the stairs she stopped dead in her tracks and pointed at the door in front of us. The door was hot pink with sparkles and a gold door knob. “Never mess with that girl she’s the queen of the house” she wryly looked at the door then me “never!” ”whatever” I replied nonchalantly she stared at me as if I had just bitten a bunnies head clean off. With her mouth agape she just turned around and started walking down the hall towards the other rooms I was about to follow her when I heard it. A deep growl.

                                       “I will kill her”

Sorry its short ,

so what you think, I am not that good at writing so once again.........

Vote and comment :)