He wasn't homophobic or even discriminating towards those who like others of the same gender. It's just that, Iwaizumi hasn't really experience neither kissing nor had he ever step a toe in the line of dating and romance. The mere thought of hugging the person he likes would already send his face aflame, what more when kissing is involved? Iwaizumi was truly not prepared for this shit.

"Are you embarrassed about this kind of thing? How cute!" Oikawa cooed at the revelation, well, he'd already known that Iwaizumi hadn't dated anyone yet however; Oikawa didn't expect him to be this shy about the topic.

"Shut it!" Iwaizumi jabbed his elbow on Oikawa's gut, earning a grunt from the pained male. When he had calmed himself down and rationally thought about what Oikawa had told him, Iwaizumi looked at the red-orange sky.

"He should really find out his orientation first before properly thinking about his own feelings...er...." Iwaizumi paused, wondering how he should put it into words, "then ask his friend the reason for kissing him, then think again... I think?"

Oikawa, although feigning being pained so much, was actually listening to what his best friend said and he straightened his lips, his mind internalizing just what he heard.

"Why the hell are you even asking me about this?" Iwaizumi grumbled, stomping to enter his house and leaving Oikawa outside.

Oikawa sluggishly entered his room, his eyes landing on the picture frame that stood on his study table. He couldn't stomach looking at it for that time is gone already and so, he moved to face the picture down before throwing himself to his bed.

One hand covered his eyes as the other lethargically rested on his stomach, his breathing calm and slow. Oikawa, as per what Iwaizumi answered, began to evaluate his orientation with all seriousness he could muster. 

He imagined just how he was when he was with girls and how he was with males. 

Oikawa leaned more on favoring the females before but when he imagined Ruriko, the smile she usually gave him before their relationship began to crack was quickly overlapped with Naoya's smirk, his gentle and soothing smiles, his grins, and his enticing lips. This sent his face hot and he shook his head focusing more on the task.

The last moment before he vanished from the dream last night entered his thoughts and Oikawa reviewed it.

"You're mine."

God, Oikawa wondered if he was having a heart attack right now.

**

{End of Chapter}

Up next:

Rinsho sent his son to his room and as he washed the dishes, he sighed since he knew that he must give his darling wife a call.

*****

I updated early... hahahhaha

Comments are really welcome as well as ideas.

Thank you so much for reading!