suspended ♡

In Seoul,
JAEMIN'S POV:
Me and Jaehyun was in the principal's office...

"YAH! It's your first day here and you are already fighting?" Principal Chae said.
"....."Jaemin didn't reply back.
Jaehyun laughed.
I could hear him smirking.
"He messed with me first." Jaemin said.
"I was just eating my much and he came and was picking on me and my friend." Jaemin said.
"Is this true Jaehyun?" Principal Chae said.
"No it's not, he obviously started first, he did the first punch." Jaehyun said.
"Jaehyun's friends piling up on me and I got beaten the most." Jaemin said.
"I'm going to call both of your parents, you guys are going home early today." Principal Chae said.
"YAHHH!" Jaemin said.
"What?" Jaehyun said.
Principal Chae was dialing our parents's numbers... my mom is going to freak out.... he got off the phone....

"Both of you are suspended for 2 weeks." Principal Chae said.
"YAHHH!" Jaemin said.
"I CAN'T BE SUSPENDED!" Jaehyun said.
"Both of you are dismissed." Principal Chae said.
Me and Jaehyun went out of the principal's office..... my aunt pulled up in front of the school.... she was running.... she busted in the door.

"YAHHHHHHH!!!!" His aunt shouted.
I looked at her.
"GET IN THE CAR NOW!!!" His aunt yelled.
I got up from the seat and went inside the car...

In the car,
My aunt was speeding the car....
"Yah! You're going to fast." Jaemin said.
"YAHHH!! HOW DID YOU END UP GETTING SUSPENDED?!" His aunt asked.
"Fighting." Jaemin said.
"FIGHTING? JAEMIN IT WAS YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND YOU WERE FIGHTING?" His aunt said.
"I told you and mom that I don't feel comfortable going to school anymore." Jaemin said.
My aunt was furious, her face was so angry. I felt bad for her, she had to drive all the way to my school just for my foolishness.

At home,
Me and my aunt got out of the car. My mom wasn't home yet so me and my aunt was home alone...
"I want you to clean up the house, don't miss any spot." His aunt said.
"But-" Jaemin said but he got cut off.
"NO BUTS! DO AS I SAY!" His aunt said.
".... okay." Jaemin said bowing.
I grabbed the broom and started to sweep the floor, after that I did the dishes, after that I made up everyone's bed, after that I clean off the shelves and the corners, after that I scrubbed the floor. It was very tiring.... my aunt put a patch on my lip because it was bleeding from the fight....
"BE CAREFUL! I DON'T WANT YOU TO COME BACK HOME WITH A BLOODY LIP OR FACE EVER AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME?" His aunt asked.
"Mmhm." Jaemin said.

6 hours later,
JAEMIN'S POV: my mom returned home..... my mom dropped her bags on the couch and was sitting on the couch sighing....

"Yah, guess what happneed." His aunt said.
"What happened?" His mom asked.
"Jaemin got suspended for 2 weeks." His aunt said.
"WHAT????" His mom asked.
I looked down at the floor. My mom was so mad....
"HOW? WHAT DID YOU DO?" His mom asked.
"Fight." His aunt said.
"FIGHTING? IT WAS YOUR FIRST DAY AND YOU WAS CAUSING TROUBLE?" His mom asked.
"Sorry." Jaemin said.
"UGHHH!" His mom said.
"I'm sorry!" Jaemin said.
"What happened to your lip?" His mom asked.
"I busted it while I was fighting." Jaemin replied.
"YAHH! Jaemin!!!" His mom said.
"GO IN YOUR ROOM!" His mom yelled.
"Mm." Jaemin said.

I quietly got up from the floor and went straight in my room. I'm sorry mom. I didn't mean to disappoint you. Ughh! What am I going to do?

In Daegu,
MIN Y/N'S POV: My mom got me a job a few blocks away from our house. This job. I wasn't interested in it. I worked at a convenience store, I always had to work the night shift. I always got tired a lot...

2:00am,
I'm finally done at work so I packed my belongings and went home, my mom wasn't home yet because she went somewhere with her friends, after the long day at work I decided to watch a movie while I'm eating ramen.

4:00am,
MIN Y/N'S MOM POV: I walked inside my house and I saw mom watching a movie with a empty cup of ramen in her hand. She was sound asleep.
"*sighs*" Your mom said.
"I'm sorry honey." Your mom said.
I was stroking her hair, quiet tears came out of my eyes, I really am sorry for what I did to her.... she woke up!
"Mom?" You asked.
I wiped off my tears.
"Hey, you're awake?" Your mom asked.
"I guess." You said.
We both laughed.

MIN Y/N'S POV: My Mom had the cutest laugh, I miss spending time with my mom...

"Mom do you want to have dinner at a restaurant? You need rest for cooking for the both of us everyday." You asked.
My mom laughed.
"Okay, let's go." Your mom said.

In your mom's car,
"Min?" Your mom asked.
"Hm?" You asked.
"I'm sorry honey, for everything I done to you the past weeks." Your mom said.
"It's okay." You said.
"I'm sorry too." You said.
"I'm sorry for not listening to you and talking back to you." You said.
"It's alright." Your mom said.
"You know what?" Your mom asked.
"What?" You asked.
"Let's go back to Seoul today." Your mom said.
"REALLY?" You asked.
"Yeah, I'm sorry for always forcing you to stay here, I felt bad everyday for always rejecting your choices of going back to Seoul." Your mom said.
"Don't apologize please, your making me feel bad." You said.
We both laughed.
I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE GOING BACK TO SEOUL TODAY!