The Cabin On The Left

Hey im Cyrah and i have the boyfriend EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! So like is my birthday in like 5 days and my boyfriend is planing on to taking me to a Cabin . Isnt that like the best boyfirend ever ! But like i have to think of a plan to leave my old stupid parents beacause like they dont let me sleep out which it isnt far !!!!! So im at school just thinking about all the crazy things me and my boyfriend are going to do . my boyfridnd runs to me and says "babe i have a idea to tell ur parents to let you go

". The plan is that im going to make a fake field trip on going to Orlando for five days but really im going to be spending it with my best boyfried ! So the day has come to show my mother the field trip ... "mom im home " i screamed "hello dear how was school ?" it was pretty good thanks mom for asking,but hey mom i have a fied trip this week we'er going to Orlando for five days . oh that sound pretty cool said her mother may i see the paper . Well as Cyrah gave her mother the paper she was thinking to her self "come on lady sign it " . Her mom said sure sweetheart and signed it but mom tomorrow im leaving five in the moring like the paper said her mother said oh okay thats fine . So Cyrah was so happy her mom said yes as she ran in her room with excitment and grabbed her phone and called her boyfriend ."*john awser* BABE BABE BABE GUESS WHAT !!!!!!  Cyrah said with so much joy what ?said john  MY MOM SAID YESSS SHE ACTULLY FELL FOR IT WE'ER GOING tOMORROW  ! She yelled with so much happest . Oh thats good babe ill be picking up tomorrow at 5:30 said john *end call* . So as the time went by Cyrah couldnt stop thinking about how cool she will be to be with her boyfriend all alone yet did she know her boyfriend had somthing planned for her .