Chapter 22 - Hit Hearts Bruise

Beginne am Anfang

Alex doesn't let me take a step before he picks me up. It's only now that I realize I'm crying and blood continues to trail down my chin. The next few minutes feel like seconds as I am placed inside a car and Master starts to tend to the blood. His caring hands leave me feeling warm inside, as Daddies arms wrapped around me make me feel safe again.

"...daddy..." I whimper, shoving my face into his chest. Each sound I make, I hate. I hate every action I make, every movement is filled with self-loathing. I don't want this. I don't want to need them, to feel so good around them.

While tears fall from my eyes, only soft sounds can be heard from me after. Once again I feel myself being picked up, and for once, I have little to any care about my self. If I was to die right now, I think it would only save me from future shame and embarrassment.

A very familiar ding is echoed, yet I don't really register it as I revel in the comfort I feel with my Daddy. His whispers of encouragement and affection are the only things keeping my tears away. His arms slowly unwrap themselves from my body, but his voice stays and cold sheets meet my hot skin.

Master soon walks up to Daddy and I with a sweet smile on his face. A warm cloth is quietly applied to my chin and removes all the blood. Another cloth, a cold one, is placed on my eye as my clothes are soon pulled off. I don't resist anything these two do, as I don't have the energy or willpower to. Different clothes soon wrap around me, making me feel warm and comfortable.

As I snuggle into the bed, my eyelids soon relax and they are struggling to stay open. They only open once more to see Daddy and Master getting into the bed with me, one on each side. One hand strokes my hair as another rubs my back. Just before I can fully slip asleep, I detect something being gently pushed into my mouth. Wrapping my lips around it, I feel even better with it, so I quickly crash hoping to never wake again.

__________

Was this becoming a habit? Waking up in their bed with lingering thoughts of the night before in my head?

Things were different this morning though. I wasn't happy to find both men lying asleep next to me. The sunshine from yesterday morning had retreated behind a dark covers of clouds that left the city dripping in water.

The throbbing pain radiating through my left eye was terrible. Yet not as distracting as the swelling that slightly hindered my vision. I distinctly remember the taste of blood filling my mouth last night, and upon waking I found the source. It wasn't bleeding anymore, but the spot where my teeth had punctured the tissue was still tender.

I felt it gently with my tongues before I realized something was in my mouth. Mentally I started screaming at myself for not realizing it sooner. Grabbing the item with my hand, I instantly knew what it was and shame suddenly spread through my body like a wildfire.

'Paw-fect'

This was the word scrawled on the face of the baby blue adult-sized pacifier. I held it in my hand like my eyes would somehow set it ablaze along with myself. I didn't want any part of this whole thing as I rushed to get out of bed.

Practically tripping into the bathroom, I threw the pacifier in the second sink to the right of me. Looking into the mirror, I realized that despite the pain from the injuries that Gil inflicted; last night had been the best sleep I'd had in a long time.

Tears sprang to my eyes as I felt the warm and comforting material of what I was clothed in. It was a fuzzy, blue colored adult-sized onesie, fashioned to look like a puppy with ears and a face on the hood. Droplets of water fell from my face and dampened the plush material.