Prom (EDITED/CORRECTIONS MADE)

Start from the beginning

"... Mom, are you sure about this? ...It looks really expensive. What if I get it dirty?"
Without hesitation, she shoved the clothing into my arms, making me jump in surprise.

"You won't!" She spoke with a chilling, close eyed smile.

"... What makes you so sure?"
"Because if you do, that's half of your allowance. Capeesh~?"

I felt my stomach sink from her answer, but nonetheless, nodded in agreement.
I wasted no time to go upstairs, and get dressed in my new outfit.

Surprisingly, the whole attire was a perfect fit, not to mention how good it looks from another's perspective.

"Wow, Dad. I didn't know you were rockin' like this in Highschool." I mumbled, shifting my body at different angles as I checked myself out in the bathroom mirror. "He must've been way cooler than me..."

After one last check, I jogged down stairs, only to be greeted by my parents. Mother was holding a camera in her hands with a wide smile while father had his arms crossed, offering a nod a approval.
"You're looking snazzy, son."

"A-Ah. Thanks, Dad, really." I didn't notice, but apparently I was blushing like a madman. It wasn't often I got complimented by my Dad, and not just because he's always at work, but it is somewhat connected to his job...

"Alright now, Let's take these pictures so we can send you on your way~!"

Oh god, not the pictures.

After what seemed like to be an eternity of picture taking, I was finally able to leave the house

After what seemed like to be an eternity of picture taking, I was finally able to leave the house. Of course, I wasn't able to avoid a hug and kiss from my mother; which delayed things even more, if you ask me.

Though, to my surprise, Leon was waiting outside of my house already, his mother's car parked right out front.
He was leaned up against the passenger side of the car with his phone in hand. He had a bit of a serious look on his face, similar to the one he uses when he's concentrating or something like that.
"Leon~" I called out as I stepped down from the porch, waving my hand high.
I successfully caught his attention, his jaw dropping once he laid eyes upon me.
"(Y/N)? Why such a professional look?!" He squeaked. I laughed, realizing what he was wearing: He wore a plain black T-Shirt with a bright red bow-tie attached to the collar, along with some black jeans and casual dressing shoes.
"You should've left the bow out, if you ask me." I snorted, covering my mouth as I snickered.

His cheeks heated up a bright pink from my teasing. Huffing, he opened the door to the backseat of the car just wide enough for me to step in. "J-Just get in the car..."

"You know I'm joking, Leon." Smiling, I pat Leon's shoulder as I ushered myself into the vehicle, Leon seating himself after me.
I greeted Leon's mother, once again being showered in compliments due to my attire.
Not too long after, we drove off.

~~~

When the three of us pulled up to the school parking lot, you could already hear the bass of loud music being played from the inside, and multiple students and teachers entering the building.
"That's a lot of people..." I mumbled, sticking my head out the window.
"It really is... Hey, Mom! You can just drop us off at the curb, it's gonna be hard for you to find a parking spot in these conditions."