promo

A very big medical college is shown..
Everything was a big hustle bustle everyone are busy with their own work...

But we can see a boy is running and 2more boys running behind him and 2 girls are enjoying the show...

That boy is scared like hell and was running and the other 2 boys were running behind him trying to get hold of him but before it happens that scared boy was dragged by a man in mid  twenties harshly by his collar...

He looked in to the eyes of that boy with pure rage...

That boy was scared like hell looking at him..

Sir Iam really sorry i will never go against u again and sir I will never complain against u to principal sir please this time forgive me sir begged that scared boy..

Never u should have thought about it before u go against us the angelic devils roared He

Lucky we will not leave him said the other two boys who were chasing him..

Leave him guys he is already scared said lucky and threw him on ground...

He looked towards everyone and warned them to not to interfere are come across angelic devils...

He walked away by putting his shades on with his gang following him...

And the boy is revealed to be laksh maheswari
The male protoganist

Another side

A girl is shown who just slapped a boy for misbehaving with her friend ishitha..

U don't u have manners don't u know how to behave with a girl u dumb idiot scolded that girl out of frustration..

That boy looks at her shocked..

Ragu enough now come we will go dragged ishitha to stop that  fight...

And that girl is revealed to be ragini Mehta the female protagonist

So how is it guys....
Do tell me

Yours
Cute devil