Chapter 7

4 months later

Brian's POV

"ROGER MEDDOWS TAYLOR GET YOU ASS OUT OF THAT CUPBOARD OR I SWEAR TO GOD-" Freddie said.

Roger, being his dramatic self locked himself inside a cupboard because Freddie wouldn't put his stupid car song in the album. We were at Deaky's house, and he had been locked there for the past seven hours.

"PUT I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR ON THE ALBUM OR I WILL STAY HERE FOREVER"

"Rog, why don't you come out of there so we can just talk?" John said desperately. I and John had lost all hope.

"I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS IF YOU STAY IN THAT FREAKING CUPBOARD UNTIL YOU FUCKING DIE, I WILL NOT PUT THAT SONG IN MY MASTERPIECE ALBUM" Freddie and Roger continued screaming to each other.

"Honestly, what did you even find in him?" John whispered to me

"I don't Fucking know, I just saw him and I was in love with him"

We both knew very well that he meant Roger.

"That mechanism won't help you by the way" John and I continued chatting while Freddie and Roger were screaming like five-year-olds

"What mechanism?" I asked

"This whole 'I pretend to hate you but I'm actually in love with you and I don't want to show it to you because you are straight' mechanism"

"That's not what I'm doing!" I began to get frustrated

"That's exactly what you're doing! You don't even know for sure that he is straight!"

John's POV

"He is straight John. Very very straight"

Yeah, in your dreams poodle boy.

I knew that Roger was bi. He told me as soon as he was sober enough to. As I was told, he and Freddie had a night out. I also knew that Roger was in love with Brian, Freddie keeps me updated about everything. And Brian was in love with Roger, he admitted it to me! So what was their problem?

"No Brian, as I said, you don't know that unless you ask him, and you haven't asked him!"

Everyone was pissed off. Mainly because of Roger's tantrum. He seriously locked himself in a damn cupboard about his car song! Even if both me and Freddie knew that the car was a metaphor about Roger's crush on Brian, Brian didn't need to know that. Not unless Roger decided to tell him. We might argue all the time, but we are best friends. I would never do something to hurt him.

"Okay, even if he is at least a little bit gay, he does not like me at all! He hates me for God's sake!"

"No, he does not! He just acts that way because you act like you hate him, and he thinks you do"

"But I don't!"

"Then stop acting like it, and accept the fact that you are in love with the drummer!"

Me and Brian were talking loudly at this point, but not loud enough so the other two could hear us over their yelling. I was very glad I had no neighbours.

"Yeah, you know what? Whatever. What we need to do here is get Roger out of that damn closet!" He said

"It's a cupboard" I corrected him

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT VOCABULARY RIGHT NOW!"

Brian, not caring about vocabulary. This was serious. The other two heard him and suddenly stopped yelling. We all knew that when Brian got to a point were he didn't care about vocabulary or math, we had a very serious issue.

"LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He continued

"I DON'T CARE IF FREDDIE PUTS YOUR CAR SONG ON THE ALBUM OR NOT. WE HAVE BEEN HERE FOR SEVEN HOURS. SEVEN. HOURS. I WANT TO GO HOME. I AM TIRED OF YELLING. MY EARS HURT. I NEED TO PEE AND EAT A PROPER DINNER. I KNOW YOU ARE FUCKING BETTER THAN THIS. YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO DO THINGS LIKE THAT. SO ROGER, FOR MY FREAKING SAKE, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT CLOSET!" He screamed.

"FINE. I AM BISEXUAL. OR GAY. I AM NOT SURE. BUT WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE CUPBOA- oh shit" Roger said.

Sometimes, I was wondering if he had some kind of disease that affects the way you think because there was no way he was just naturally so stupid.

There was an awkward silence. Then Brian spoke up again

"That's... not what I meant, but I still support you. "

"Thanks" Roger said.

Then we heard a click. The cupboard door was open. Roger started getting out slowly, but at some point, he just stopped moving.

"Roger? Are you okay?" I asked.

"I... I think I am stuck"

Great. Now we have to get him out of there

"What do you mean stuck?" Brian said

"Well, as you can see, I got my head and arms out, but my ass is stuck and I can't move"

"I'm done" Freddie said.

"Deaky, you are coming with me" he continued, grabbing my hand and taking me out of the kitchen.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Your bedroom" he said

"Why?"

"I am horny"

"But babe, we need to get the car fucker out of the cupboard"

"Brian will help him. They need time alone, so they can finally kiss and then we won't have to deal with them being secretly in love with each other"

"Okay I said"

We got into my room. Freddie locked the door. My parents weren't home, and the other two were in the kitchen, so we could do whatever we wanted to.

"Now, the real fun starts" Freddie said, and attacked me with a kiss.

······

A/N : I'm In LoVe WiTh My CaR

A/N2: I don't know if I want to laugh or cry.

Or both.