RULES+FORM

1. Have fun!

2. Sentences must be 3 lines or more, please be descriptive with them to make it more interesting and use 3rd person!

3. I must accept you before you start to rp

4. Pls no Mary/Gary sues

5. Please please please respond within a decent time! I don't like to wait for over 2 hours for responses, because then it just gets uninteresting. If you are going to be busy while we're rping please just let me know you won't be available so I won't have to stress about anything. When someone takes a long time to respond, it makes me very stressed due to worrying if I had said or done something to upset you or if you've lost interest. Also it's just polite to let someone know :) (even though lately I have been very busy, so I may take longer than 2 hours to respond so please be patient. Don't double message me as that stresses me out and doesn't make me respond any faster, though I typically do respond quickly lately I have been taking longer than I normally do so please respect that. Thank you!)

6. This goes with number 5, you're not allowed to ghost our Roleplay! If you're in a roleplay with me you can't just suddenly leave it without warning. I've had that done to me in the past and it wasn't fun, it put a lot of stress on me so please have curtsey of others :)

7. Make it dramatic, intense, even have some romance involved. Do whatever to keep it interesting!

8. Don't be a spotlight hogger! This is my roleplay, and my OC will mostly be getting the attention. I try to balance it out fairly however BUT if you try to make your OC have all the attention I will ban you from the RP.

*Here's how it's usually done: (I will usually start out the Roleplay but here's an example)

Me:
"Hey Peter, ready for that chem test today?" Jules said sarcastically to her best friend as she met up with him in the school. (My starters would be a lot longer than this usually but this is just to give you an idea)

You:
"Yeah, did you study for it?" Peter asked with a smile as he swung his backpack over his shoulder. "Nope, so I'm just gonna wing it and hope for the best!" Jules says with a smirk as they begin to walk to class together.

***
FORM:

Name:

Age:

Height:

Eyecolor:

Hair color:

Gender:

Sexuality: (prefer straight) sorry guys, i get a lot of LGBT OC requests and just respect that I dont feel comftorable with that so I cannot accept--I am a Christian so I follow Jesus which means that I cannot accept this. I apologize if you dont like this rule but please stop requesting me LGBT OC characters which seems to be all everyone ever requests lmao. once again, i apologize if you dont like this rule, you can go find another RP book that will accept that, but im sorry i just dont here.

Looks:

Personality:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Crush:

Enemies:

Friends:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Faceclaim:

Backstory (optional)

Anything extra? (Optional)

Password: I'm with you till the end of the line, pal.