Chapter 17: Whatever dork...

Começar do início

You walked over to him blushing

'He looks hot'

You stood there staring at him allowing your eyes to run up and down his silhouette. He was standing shirtless wearing black jeans and black trainers.

He looked up to you "Yo dork! My eyes are up here" he smirked as he pulled his shirt over his head

You quickly snapped your head towards the wall, puffing out your cheeks as your face fell a deep crimson "I have no idea what you're talking about"

as it was now around lunch time, the two of you quickly got something to eat from the kitchen before leaving the dorms, catching a bus to the mall and heading over to Card Factory. You spent a whole hour printing a custom card for Katsuki because the hot head kept on hitting the machine when it started to buffer and the stupid thing refreshed itself like a hundred times. You got a regular happy birthday card from yourself with pink flowers around the writing. As you were leaving the store you picked up some helium balloons in the shape of love hearts.

The two of you then headed over to Pandora. You helped katsuki pick out a beautiful silver necklace with a crystal in the middle and you bought the matching earrings as your present. After two hours in the shop you finally left.

Katsuki wanted to buy the flowers while you two were out but after 15 minutes of explaining that it would be nicer if he got them on the way to the restaurant so that they were fresh he finally changed his mind

Since the dinner was gonna be at some fancy restaurant and you had nothing to wear, you walked around different shops looking for a nice outfit. Katsuki followed you around the mall trying to get you to 'hurry up and just pick something' but you couldn't find anything you liked.

You were currently in the Zara changing rooms trying on clothes.

"This one?" You stepped out in a yellow one piece

"Nah it's too bright. You look like a fucking dandilion" katsuki huffed sitting with his arm on his knee and his head in his hand holding a bored expression upon his face.

"Okay...how about this?" You stepped out in a baby pink, off the shoulder dress which reached down over your knees. The dress was a bodycon so clung to your every curve perfectly. On the neckline there was a pretty frill detail.

He looked up "Wow..."

"Umm so yeah? Or no?" You questioned turning to look at yourself in the mirror.

"No" he huffed walking behind you

"No? But I thought you at least liked this one. What's wrong with it?" You whined staring pleadingly at his reflection

He wrapped his arms around you from behind and looked at you through the mirror "it looks too nice... I don't wanna have to be worried about all those waiters staring at my beautiful girlfriend" he mumbled in your ear.