What is happning: cute little puppy part 1

I was walking home from school "I am sooooo happy tomorrow is the weekend" I say out loud, I am almost home when I see 2 kids picking on a pore little puppy sooo "hey leave that puppy alone" I yell to the kids and they run away. When I go up to the puppy I see that he has a bandage on his head so I take it off,then I hear a voice, it sounded like a little boy but when I looked around no one was there "hey thanks for the help, those boys wouldn't stop, really thanks for helping me out" the puppy said "whhaaaaaaa how are you talking" I screamed and just as he was going to tell me I remembered that I had to get home if I wanted to have food and sleep in my warm, warm bed and if I don't get home now I will be locked out till my dad leaves for work "heyyy puppy do you want to come home with me" I asked the puppy "umm sure I guess I will come with you as long as you and your family doesn't hurt me" he says the last part with a scared voice "don't worry we won't hurt you".

Time skip

Once I got home my mom and dad were scared since I didn't come home and when they saw the cute little puppy they let me keep him which is awesome. As I was getting ready for bed the puppy spoke "you have a nice room... even though it is a little bit messy it is still nice" he said "good night puppy"I said "okay good night and my name is not puppy" he seemed mad but still went to sleep and soon so did I.

To be continued

A/N
Hey so umm... I don't really know what to say other then... you are welcome.