"I did already" he whispered. I laughed.

I pulled away and dapped jay up doing our mini handshake.

"Would you like to FaceTime Ben ugly ass" Siri said making me grab my phone an answer it.

"what bitch" I walked away from them. "you been in the store for a min now where ya lil ass at" he asked.

"In the store sheesh" I said. "Who you done met cause Ik you not finna be in the store for that long"

"Nun just a close friend" I said. "mane Bri bring ya ass"

"No bitch- EVERYBODY GET DOWN" Someone cut me off.

"and I oop, they robbing the place lemme go" I said walking towards the back.

"Bri where ya dumb ass going" Nahmir yelled.

"TO THE BACK OF THE STORE DUH" I yelled back.

"why you yelling they gonna get ya ass" Ben laughed.

"fuck outta here" I rolled my neck.

"Ok so I'm getting this Blanket then these chips" I grabbed my stuff.

"Rd now I'm Rey go his in sum toys" I laughed.

"Bri you dumb" He laughed. "Not really just not tryna get robbed. I have 200 dollars on me" I got on the bottom shelf and sat behind the toys.

"Rd listen just stay fucking Quiet and don't eat them chips too loud" He whisper.

"Matter fact fuck this shit I'm out" I kicked the box's over and climbed out.

"Aye get down" The man yelled as I walked to the exit.

"Boy fuck you" I said. "I said get down" He yelled. I ignored him and walked out which made him shoot at me.

"Niggahs better eat my nuts" I rolled my eyes. I got in my car a pulled off.

"y'all bitches still here" I scrunched up my face. "yeah problem" Boomer said.

"Clearly" I said in a duh tone.

"So you got robbed" Kd asked. "No I got shot at" I corrected him.

"How if you was behind toys" Joe scrunched up his face.

"I walked out and they told me get done and I didn't" I shrugged putting my keys down.

"dumb ass lit' girl" he shook his head.

"Fuck youuuu" I walked upstairs. "I would love too" he said.

"y'all really disgust me" I walked in Ty room seeing her crying.

"Hello" I knocked on her door then shut it."Bri I did something really bad like now I regret it" She cried harder.

"What? what happened" I walked to her.
"Long story short I'm pregnant" She cried harder.

"By who" I pushed her off me. "Kendell" She mumbled. "Oh wow" I said.

"All well, should've use protection" I shook my head.

"But you had a baby at 17" She said. "Yeah and I had my own place too"

"you living in my house and don't do shit but go out and Stay in this room Ty'yanna" I said. "Just know imma spoil my niece"

"Bri I want the baby" She yelled. "you always tryna put me down"

"I- bye" I shut her door and came to faces with the boys.

"damn y'all nosy asf" I pushed past them and walked in my room with them following behind me.

"She pregnant with my brother baby" Kentrell said. "That's ya brother" I drunk my juice.

"And that's ya sister" He mugged me. "Oops" I said.

|
|
|
|

2021

|
|
|
|

"bye bestie" I cried.

He was really leaving me this time.

"Brianna you acting like I'm Rey leave the country" he hugged me.

"Bitch your leaving me" I cried. "I'm not even gonna see you no more unless I call you"

"Y'all The Bestfriends™️ y'all reunite" Kentrell pulled me from Ben.

THE END

😁😁😁😁😁 fuck this book