Part 1 written by Dess M

Magsimula sa umpisa

-What about the experiment, are you kidding me?

-I came from a Koichi box, do you think humans come out of the boxes? I didn't think you were so stupid Koichi-kun.

-So what are you? -Koichi looked at Yuna surprised, he didn't know if the girl was laughing at him or all that was true.

-I am a "human" created with cells. Yoshito is investigating the topic of clones and the creation of life. Don't you think he's crazy? -The little girl laughed.

-I think the only one who is right in the head is me, honestly.

Knock knock

-Run Koichiiiiiiii, the door rings.

When the door was opened, it was Kaity ku, a companion of Koichi, the typical hyperactive companion who interferes in the life of everyone, yes, that one.

"Koichi, I missed you," Kaity said as she hugged him.

-And I, go ahead.

They sat on the couch, when Yuna appeared with a ball and extended it to Kaity.

-Here, play with me.

-Wow, I didn't know you had Koichi company, what a cute girl. Is she your cousin?

"Well, no, it came from a box, this is difficult to explain," Koichi said, looking at Kaity, who was already distracted playing with Yuna.

- Well, Koichi, have you finished your part of our project?

"The one with the girls in swimsuits, Koichi-Kun?" Yuna shouted.

-Shut up Yuna, no.. I haven't started yet.

10:00 am, Japan.

Koichi and Yuna are having breakfast.

Yuna takes her cup of chocolate and puts some gummy bears in it, because that has become her favorite breakfast, Koichi doesn't even know how to look at it anymore.

-Koichi, I thought you could take me to the amusement park, you're bitter, I want fun.

"I don't have another choice, do I?" Koichi laughs.

Suddenly the doorbell rings, Yuna runs to the door and when she opens it she finds a small box, without hesitation, she takes the box, takes it to the living room table and opens it.

Inside there is an even smaller box, and above there is a folded note in which you can see the name of YUNA.

Yuna opens the note:

Dear and valuable experiment, here is the pill I told you, keep me informed of everything.

Regards

YOSHITO

"Porrrr fiiiiiin," Yuna exclaimed.

Then he put the pink pill, which was inside the box, in his mouth and there was a small explosion causing Koichi to be thrown to the other end of the room, falling to the ground and becoming unconscious.

3 hours later...

Yuna wraps Koichi tightly, in bed.

–Koichi... "Please wake up," Yuna whispers.

Koichi, as if he had listened to her, blinks.

–Yu... Yu... Yuna? - he whispers even with his eyes closed.

I'm glad you're well, you had me very worried. You know?

Suddenly Koichi opens his eyes and is stunned.

You're not Yuna! Who the fuck are you? -Shouts Koichi.

No, don't worry, it's me, I'm Yuna, I promise. Do you remember that I mentioned some pills to you, right? Haven't you seen when I was taking it? This is the consequence, don't worry, Koichi.